Pods

Attached: 1652718537269.jpg (800x800, 48.72K)

I imagine a dystopian future where you have an extremely lonely man and woman sleeping right next to each other for years, both want to reach out to one another but they are autistic fucking spergs.

kek'd hard lmfao this will be the demise of many

imagine an extremely dystopian future where vast swaths of the population are "connected" online in various manners and you still can't find a GF.
Oh wait...

Attached: benoist.jpg (1280x832, 209.85K)

I unironically want to sleep in one of these. Fuck beds, and fuck light pollution.

i want a pc that looks like that

I wouldn't mind if these were rentable for $20 per day or so. With wifi/toilet/food ordering services offered.

I want my fucking dystopian cyberpunk with a wAIfu already

Attached: pod.jpg (1100x778, 287.04K)

kill yourself nazi twitterfag

Why can't we have cheap and mass produced units like these? It would solve the homeless problem for less than 1/10 the price cities are paying now to "house" the homeless.

For hausing it so dystopian nightmare at best.
For cheap sleep during travel it makes sense.

They're called duplexes or trailers. Welcome to the future user.

the "homeless problem" is artificially manufactured by landleeches and banks to raise rent prices and profit off your need not to die from exposure to the elements. there's actually enough houses for everyone or enough resources to build wherever there aren't

$600/month with wifi and toilet might be manageable, but for food you shouldn't expect much for that cheap. Hell, $20 will barely get you decent food alone for a day right now.

That's not true though. There are Walmarts and Aldis everywhere. You can find food for cheap and live off of it if you put the effort in. It's not going to be Michelin rated or anything but when you look at what people in impoverished and third world countries live off of you'd be surprised what you can surivive on for a month

Homeless problem is manufactured by city regulations.

You can buy some decent bulk ramen for $10. Or a bulk yogurt or cereal or eggs or etc.

On survival mode, you can survive on these for years while costing no more than $3-4 per day

I'd like to get a brand new long single-wide at some point. New construction with modern building practices. The catch is that they aren't as cheap as they should be, there's a lot of red tape involved, and a lot of counties across America will not allow you to plop these on your land. You're forced to live in the middle of nowhere to live in one.

Attached: single-wide-homes-many-plans-available-prestige-home_474858-3487316230.jpg (1600x1200, 291.74K)

Looks like your leftist progress was just society progressing off a cliff.

>no more than $3-4 per day
That's still a fifth of the proposed daily housing cost. Either way, you'd probably be better off finding your own food than dealing with whatever you'd be provided in the proposed bulk package.

>implying this bullshit is the result of increased individualism and isn't pushed by "people" who don't want a population that thinks for itself and acts in its own self-interest

Attached: 1626169020218.jpg (600x449, 51.73K)

>looks at capitalism falling apart because it has several built in ACK switches
>this is your fault leftoids
follow your leader
this

Traditional housing is ugly imo. It serves no purpose other than to stick to traditions. What we need is a durable housing that's mass producible. A stainless steel tube structure thats welded by robots, similar like a grain silo or a tunnel digger and transportable easily.

Labor and regulations costs money, thats the only problem.

Attached: live in the pod.jpg (1280x954, 251.53K)