What Gafam company had the greatest impact on our lives? Which one...

What Gafam company had the greatest impact on our lives? Which one, if it didn't exist would've shaped the world differently? Microsoft? Amazoom? Apple? Google? Facebook?

Attached: download (3).png (318x159, 3.74K)

I'll go with Microsoft because windows was pretty important.

I think the biggest contributions of Windows weren't Windows. The async/await paradigm, the github copilot and the MS 365 Office Suite (especially Excel spreadsheets) had more impact in my opinion.

The biggest contributions of microsoft* (not windows)

I'll post my own ranking to bump my own thread

Microsoft/Apple > Google > Facebook > Amazoom

Facebook
Apple
Google
Microsoft
Amazon
Netflix

FAGMAN

So according to you Facebook was the most influencial? Also, i didn't include Netflix in the "most influencial tier list" because it's a joke. So GAFAM and not FAGMAN this time.

Netflix is not a part of big tech anymore.

>Gafam
FAGMAN, you useless nigger faggot.

>So according to you
no. it has always been FAGMAN, will always be FAGMAN. the order in which FAGMAN company is mentioned doesn't equate to influence.

Nope. Netflix is burning and it's not a contender on the most influencial tech company tier list. SO it wouldn't make sense to add it. Therefore i am referring to GAFAM only and not to FAGMAN.

No. Netflix doesn't deserve to be on that list more than Tesla or any other tech company. And in my the case of this thread, adding Netflix would be stupid. So refering to FAGMAN in the context of this thread would make no sense.

see:
shut the fuck up, nigger. netflix still biggest streaming corp in the world for paid content. let us know when they're bankrupt and finished.

it's spelled fagman you dumb fucking corpopigfagslut, go clean the cum out your anus.

Attached: wooper hung.png (800x750, 248.97K)

Doesn't matter. It's not even on the top ten of the most influencial companies. I'm asking a question about the companies that had the biggest impact on shaping our modern world so i won't take Netflix into account in my list faggot. Stay mad.

Also, they lost 85% of their valuation and are being eaten from all sides by Prime, Disney+, Hulu, HBO, CBS, Apple TV, and Youtube. Their series are shit tier and they are losing exclusivity deals with movie/serie makers because everyone is opening his own platform. Even if it wasn't in a bad situation, it's not a contender for the most influencial company tier list.

It's not. Not in the context of this thread. Unless you consider Netflix to be a contender for the tier list of the tech companies that had the biggest impact on the world.

Shut the fuck up you insolent sex obssessed nigger.

this
the other 3 are irrelevant and can disappear and wouldn't matter

do you mean GAMAM -> for facebook's Meta

It's not about the risk of disappearing. It's about the impact they had. While i agree that Microsoft is probably the winner, the others had a revolutionary impact too.

The reason of the widespread adoption of GUIs was Apple which commissioned Microsoft with helping them build their commercial GUI based on the Xerox prototype which later led Microsoft to create their Windows OS. Without Apple, Smartphones wouldn't exist either. And thei influence in the adoption of PCs was arguably more critical than Microsoft. They were the first movers in an age where IBM didn't believe in the concept of personal computers. It's literally how Apple started, betting on computers for personal use. So yeah, i think they're the closest competitor to Microsoft on the podium of the most influencial tech company.

Second is probably Google who revolutionized the search engine space (basically made the internet what it is today) and came with an always free business model where you can use anything you want without paying (microsoft is trying to copy that now). They also started the SAAS trend with AWS for the IAAS.

Yeah GAMAM is what it's called now i guess. They'll probably add Tesla now. So it's GAMMAT i guess.

didnt ha no impact on me
not everyone is american

Even if you were Bengali or from Nepal, it had an indirect impact on you. Aren't you using a PC or a smartPhone right now?

Unless you're tribesman for the Amazon rainforest or a Lesotho farmer in the middle of nowhere (in which case you wouldn't be interracting with me right now) it definitely had an enormous impact on how you live your life. You just didn't meditate about it.