Just became a Linux Chad today and I'm setting everything up and trying to settle on a good desktop environment

Just became a Linux Chad today and I'm setting everything up and trying to settle on a good desktop environment.
Which ones are the best? What is Any Forums using?

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 9.79K)

if you don't use xfce then you're gay

Redpill me on it

i installed fedora literally today.
used debian before, but wanted a stress-free distro without foss-tardation.
literally even my fingerprint reader works out of the box and gnome is way nicer than cinnamon, which i was using with debian.
stop falling for memes and take the fedorapill

Footfag here, works fine

Attached: 1.png (640x298, 7.98K)

No, I use arch btw

take the footpill then

Linux fucking sucks. You'll see. Gnu Linux worst enemy is itself.

It's modular, no frills, simple. Every other DE sucks asshole. Simple as.

KDE has some (((history))) trying to redefine what open source means, but they got slapped on the wrists and were forced to be good boys--kinda, since Qt is not entirely open source. Despite this, I use it because I just do, fuck you

GNOME is the most popular and XFCE comes in close second. Never used XFCE but gnome is pretty nice. IDK what the others are

Cinnamon for desktop and Gnome for laptop.

KDE is the most feature rich comprehensive environment that allows you to make it into anything
Do not listen to the footfag
The footfag is a loathsome beast that doesn't even have the simplest of luxuries.
You know what sucks?
Your mother while I face fuck her
This is also fine but better for lower end systems imo

microtranny or itoddler?

look kid the only person you're fooling is yourself.

I use Ubuntu for the ease

>This is also fine but better for lower end systems imo
I'm running it on a 2021 XPS 9310, one of the most powerful ultrabooks available at 13", and I wouldn't use any other DE if my life depended on it. Except maybe KDE, but even that's really too Kueer. Gnome is the antichrist.

KDE - For chads
Gnome - For trannies
Mate - For boomers
Xfce - For poors
i3 - For autismos

Use the DE for the category you fall into OP.

You'll be back in a week.

I use i3wm, but if you're not mentally retarded and can stand a few bugs, KDE is great. Highly customizable and has lots of eye candy without needing to touch the terminal.

Use either LXDE, XFCE, or MATE.
I use LXDE.

KDE it is then

I'm not that other guy, but it blows my mind how passionate people are about getting rammed up the ass by major corporations lol. KYS

Ubuntu 20.04 LTS default install
Bottom text

Based

What about LXQT?

Extremely accurate

ai generated post