/bst/ - battlestations thread

>browse g
>no bst thread
why even live

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 1.3M)

Attached: 1650759724131.jpg (1928x1446, 160.58K)

imma miss this place

is this yours?

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (7826x1836, 2.07M)

at least we know you wont be a school shooter with all that plastic airshit, faggot. You fit the profile wince your dolls tell us you’re a supreme gentleman who’s never touched a girl who wasn’t related to you

i think they're real, i dont see a orange tip on them

just for one day, I lived in a place like this

Attached: boringstation.jpg (887x665, 64.65K)

I get the pyramid air catalog because i bought a co2 reproduction luger with blowback and nothing in that catalog has an orange tip.

Hope your gay little anime lolis melt in your shitty case faggot

Looks comfortable as fuck, but god damn the poor GPU is getting ass raped by that massive radiator in that tiny case

Don't do it

Attached: isitoveryetmrkrabs.jpg (983x654, 187.43K)

>Unironically using an HHKB instead of a 70% keyboard with function keys and arrow keys
Inb4 I'll just use my 29 layers and button combos to access them.

let me guess, you "need" more?

Attached: 1653446175529.jpg (4608x2176, 2.45M)

you "need" more pixels.

You know I really like your setup

After the last thread where I replied to your setup, I started looking for a new place and at some beds like that one.
I really wanna take the princess pill with my bedroom, looks fucking kino.

You need a laptop made of something else than shitty plastic.
You are very stunning and brave for being able to stand such a terrible laptop.

If I didn't live with my parents this is the first thing I'm doing once I move out
Looks so comfy, and since its a PC i dont have to just play vidya imagine setting up YouTube or a TV show on the side and browse Any Forums?

How? Its a 680X, its very huge.
Good choice, I wish I had a BF to share this with and integrate him into my starship
I only lack a hookah, a good supply of dimensional fuel and a cute elf BF to be high all day and cuddle together with

Attached: Den Bobbo happy machen.jpg (4000x2250, 658.41K)

>uhhh it's plastic so it's bad
10 years old and still going, I'm good thanks
let me guess, you "need" more than 1366x768

Sure it's a big case but you can do bigger
Especially considering this is the kind of clearance you have for your tubing
At least you have the fucking AIO mounted the right way other than all the retarded zoomers who have their AIO just like all the retarded NZXT model pics so they can kill their AIO and get shitty thermals

Attached: why.jpg (178x243, 19.15K)

>wowowowowow epic guns!! is owning machine guns legal??

It was hard to mount. I had a 570X then a 280X during my mATX phase, that is also why I have this mainboard. This case unfortunately doesn't allow push/pull on the AIO, but its performance is very good and the 680X has a second chamber for cables, HDDs and PSU which makes it look nice and clean.

GPU doesn't affect CPU temp by much, I am more concerned of the sound card. There is no other slot for it but I put it inside because I still have it and it would be a waste to not use it. A new mainboard would be nice but it feels like a waste of money and I'm not rich.

it's obviously airshit