How do I become a full stack dev in a month? I have a math degree

How do I become a full stack dev in a month? I have a math degree.

Attached: 1652539974089.jpg (1920x1080, 306.99K)

>In a month
Not happening.
Practically 2-3 years.

sniff and nakadashi

I don't mean to mastery, just enough to get hired

install gentoo

Just go into Data Science or Machine Learning

t. Math Degree

pick language
pick framework
pick another framework
pick another language
pick another framework
find a job using language and framework
calling yourself a dev is cringe, you are an intern, taking on work for free will get you noticed

learn a proof assistant (i.e. coq) and get a job earning way more money. full stack is boring

>Taking on work for free
Shut the fuck up.

Ok lets start simple:

frontend: react (functional components) + tailwindcss + vite, deploy on S3
backend: go serverless (AWS API Gateway + Lambda)

This should be enough too keep you occupied for a while and should let you build something real with the lowest friction. Use typescript for both front and back. In a month maybe you will have a toy running. Godspeed user

This job is doing what?

Full stack these nuts in your mouth

validating the correctness of computer algorithms. shold be easy for op since they're a mathematician

What do you have to do to get hired?

Doesnt seem like theres many jobs in this

Applied personal projects + mass applying

Math majors seem like gigabrains so its about making it seem like you can solve their business problem.

Also make sure youre good on statistics

>How do I become a full stack dev in a month? I have a math degree.
Why would you want to do that? "Full stack dev" is just codemonkeying for companies that don't know much about anything and who won't hire enough staff. Much better to do something that uses that degree, such as working on trying to understand the problem. My team has several mathematicians on it as well as both software and hardware engineers; the skills complement each other.
Practically, your biggest problem will be that you've never had any training in UI design; it's not part of any math degree I've ever heard of, but does happen in some, better CS degrees (it's one of the bits of the field that's more about psychology and physiology, not math). That means you're going to have real problems with the front-end part of being full stack. Back-end work is mostly about data modelling (which you won't know yet but shouldn't be too hard for you to learn) and the fine detail of getting the components to work together (which is messy and definitely shit you learn on the job).
Find something you can do. See where you go from there.

nakadashi tanned anime girl

Why do recruiters always claim you need a PhD when you don’t? Saw a Fortune 500 company had a PhD slut gatekeep people getting the job to bring in other PhDs, another company asked explicitly for them so they can underpay them

learn c++ and become a simulations software dev (in the US), assuming you took some pdes/odes courses, and learn about numerical methods
t. Math degree and did that for my first job

Whats the pay for this?

>taking on work for free will get you noticed
its not 1950 anymore boomer

Shalom

Was $70k, 2yrs back. Though they did ask me for a figure and that's what I said and they gave it to me, so probably could've gotten even more. Also was in a low col place in the south west.

>solve numerical PDEs
>70k
>shit out a website using react
>140k

>tanned
She's brown.

yeah, because of her tan

Data Science and Machine Learning pay much more

Also is right