In a recent survey conducted by Logitech, a weird connection between sexuality and keyboard size has been observed

>In a recent survey conducted by Logitech, a weird connection between sexuality and keyboard size has been observed.
>Gay, trans, queer and nonbinary individuals were more drawn to reduced keyboard size, without numpad. Almost 90%, of which 41% strictly refused to use a keyboard with numpad.
>Heterosexual men were in same percentage drawn to full sized keyboards, however women less, as only 60% of heterosexual women choose full sized keyboard with numpad.

Attached: logi.jpg (1920x1236, 393.06K)

>of which 41% strictly refused ot use a keyboad with a numpad

Attached: 6180 - closed_mouth glasses holding_breath mustache red red_skin soyjak stubble transparent variant_a24_slowburn_soyjak.png (454x520, 71.87K)

How about you suck my cock?

>womyn and faggots don't want to use the numpad
>womyn and faggots are ratarded.

Nothing new?

Nice source you posted there

This castrated keyboard trend where people post their rainbow colored shit is really something.

>Source: my ass

guess I'm a homo faggo sexual lol lmao

As always, OP is a faggot

>of which 41% strictly refused to use a keyboad with a numpad
fucking kek

>refused ot use

Attached: 1652773664447.gif (640x480, 863.58K)

based. look at all the seething tranny replies

i hope my massive sexuality isn't bothering you.

Attached: keyboardf24.jpg (1005x413, 62.59K)

If you are circumcised you choose the circumcised keyboard. It's not their fault op it stems from childhood trauma. I feel bad for them.

now that is massive white supremacy and privilege right there

>41%
sauce

Never going to stop giggling at the fact that Any Forums will have flamewars over what kind of keyboard someone uses.

>laptop chad
>have split keyboard via usb
>use numpad on laptop when crunching numbers

Attached: 937.png (375x296, 225.13K)

>average split keyboard user

Attached: 1624300961564.jpg (1280x720, 80.31K)

>asking for sauce in an obvious shitposting thread

Am I missing the joke or am I getting too old for this shit?

Attached: 1648924059314.png (657x527, 341.45K)

The only reason I'd get a 10keyless KB is if I could find a proper mechanical numpad that I could move to a spot above my keyboard or to the left of the keyboard. Having an ultra long keyboard plus a mouse is bad for ergonomics as you either compromise your posture when favoring the mouse or when you favor the keyboard. Dropping the numpad and moving the qwerty side of the KB closer to the mouse would be more comfortable.