How do we combat casteism in the western tech industry?

how do we combat casteism in the western tech industry?

Attached: 1653071454189.png (1079x646, 167.42K)

Don't hire Indians.

Hire just Pakis and Bengalis as they are muslims.

Too late, indians are like jews, a plague, once you hire one the rest will flood, i fucking hate indians and their useless broken english

fuck off to Any Forums fat american piece of shit

Good morning sir!

This thread is not needed every day. Don't want to import casteism? Don't import Indians!

yt is finished, Indians have already taken over. Didn't take long for an ethnic group with a functioning ingroup bias to displace the one obsessed with hating itself.

Why contain it?

DO NOT REDEEM

They've been perpetuating an invader's caste system for 3000 years to keep their descendants on top, good fucking luck unfucking that evil

maybe, the first step is to stop woke culture and not allow over-socialized rich people to make all the shots.
I must confess, sir, I never understand a single thing you say.

>how do we combat casteism in the western tech industry?
Why would we want to? If they subject to their retarded culture, that is their own choice.
Don't put Indians in positions of power and consider the problem solved.

Indians don't need nepotism. They're more hardworking and competent as they are. This is a meme pushed by white copers.

Good Morning Sir!

>Western
>Tech
lol, westoids fall for freedom fries every single time, how could a 'tech industry' conceivably emerge from such a society without a caste system?

Written
>lol, westoids fall for freedom fries every single time, how could a 'tech industry' conceivably emerge from such a society without a caste system?
Spoken
>lol wstid full fur fruedum fres evry sing tiem, how cud a "tegch indoostry" conceaivabluy emerg frum suuch a soceeeuty witut caist suysstem.

Good morning sir, this is an American website

get rid of indians entirely

>Don't put Indians in positions of power and consider the problem solved.
How can we not when they're literally smarter than us at programming, (case in point, Windows)?

this.
deport poo.

Case in point, whites complain about white nepotism, you don't complain about indian nepotism.