I want to pirate age of empires 4 but I also spent a lot of time configuring my linux and I don't want to get a virus...

I want to pirate age of empires 4 but I also spent a lot of time configuring my linux and I don't want to get a virus and do it all over again.

Attached: e98.jpg (212x249, 5.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

1337x.to/torrent/5235243/Age-of-Empires-IV-MULTi14-CODEX-GNU-Linux-Wine-johncena141/
1337x.to/user/johncena141/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1337x.to/torrent/5235243/Age-of-Empires-IV-MULTi14-CODEX-GNU-Linux-Wine-johncena141/

>linux
>virus
What did he mean by this? Just dual boot or run a VM you faggot.

Why can't I see the options in yandere simulator and why does wine freeze whenever I do anything other than wine Reeeee-!

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-05-24 14-55-33.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

try lutris

Don't pirate games, then. Problem solved.

why its just aoe 2 remake, fucking shit game 2 decades later and we get this

Th AI is way harder tho

Attached: consoom.jpg (1916x945, 295.87K)

spin up windows vm, install sandboxie, install aoe4 inside sandboxie

That'd be like taking a -20fps hit atleast

virus? on wine?
that's cute. if you're worried about it, what you want is a virtual machine. take a snapshot of it before and after installing. it's that easy, and you can either vet sketchy programs through the old snapshot, or decide to expand the virtual machine and unpack its C drive and registry etc into a wine prefix's drive_c
I've only dreamed of doing it and I know how I would do it, but idk what I'd do with the infrastructure, but after telling you about it I think I'd want a drive_d instead of drive_c/program files{, (x86)}. just use D:\bin{32,64} for your installers.

maybe run in a sandbox?

I beg you
Please tell me how or where did you get this
And how to get other games

I guess wine itself is a sandboxed enviroment of windows with access of the linux filesystem

1337x.to/user/johncena141/

Test all cracked games in a vm first before installing on a gaming rig.

Is there,s an easy way to search into 'em,s files ?

wine is not a sandbox

hyper-v with GPU partitioning.

I use this for all my cracked games

Search "game" and add linux on 1337x.to

so dual boot then. i dont game on linux it's waste of time. likewise i dont anything on windows besides gaming

make a back up