What's a good viable replacement for fossil fuels?

What's a good viable replacement for fossil fuels?
Nuclear?
Hydro?
Wind?
Thermal?
How would we save the planet?
How far are we from a dysonsphere?

Attached: Screenshot_20220524-154807.jpg (1440x2472, 382.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

icheme.org/media/10611/iv-paper-08.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What's a good viable replacement for fossil fuels?
your moms fat ass

null

mass population control. Fossil fuels would be plenty for a population a third of what we have today.

Attached: 1623783630968.jpg (640x640, 43.67K)

Just put a filter in your gas line, fill the bottom of your gas tank with calcium carbonite, add water, and bam your car now runs on water. The reaction creates a gas that's similar to gasoline, acetylene, and the reaction inside your engine is exactly the same.

The Jews dont want you to know this

Don't do it! I just tried this and it produces chlorine gas!

Any renewables, preferably wind as that one doesn't cause environmental damage when things go wrong nor requires harmful chemicals to produce. Also use excess powerr to create hydrogen for energy storage. Batteries are harmful to create. Thermal is fine for home heating (and cooling, look up warmth pumps). Nuclear should also be mixed in. A combination of those things are good.

Reasonable posts are not allowed on Any Forums.

>replacement for fossil?
nuclear f[iu]s{1,2}ion
>save the planet?
"saving the planet" is a pipe dream. there's only various shades of fucking it up
>dyson sphere when?
never

>preferably wind as that one doesn't cause environmental damage when things go wrong nor requires harmful chemicals to produce.
user, I...

Attached: 1653371692280.png (600x679, 585.23K)

>fill gas lines with acetylene gas
>put key in ignition
>turn key
>explode in irish

No it produces acetylene. Just look up water lanterns. Soot candles as they were known burned water. YouTube has instructions on the conversation process. A 1lb bag is enough to get you about 150k miles, you'll need to refill the water every 4k miles.

>1lb bag is enough to get you about 150k miles
you're off by a factor of 10000

Whatever you say Jew. Been driving on water for about a year now. Never going back.

>A wind turbine’s blades can be longer than a Boeing 747 wing, so at the end of their lifespan they can’t just be hauled away. First, you need to saw through the lissome fiberglass using a diamond-encrusted industrial saw to create three pieces small enough to be strapped to a tractor-trailer.
Do environmentalists really?

Attached: jimg.png (498x498, 215.18K)

I said about. 10k isn't all that much and still within the margin of error. A 1lb bag is like $15 on Amazon. I'm sure I can find it cheaper but meh.

acetylene can decompose and detonate at high pressures, even without oxygen

Ammonia.

Attached: ammonia_fuel.png (769x675, 565.72K)

>10k isn't all that much
ESL?

Attached: 1635838323433.jpg (252x252, 1.71K)

Yeah welcome to how internal combustion works. Dumbass.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>In the European Union, which strictly regulates material that can go into landfills, some blades are burned in kilns that create cement or in power plants. But their energy content is weak and uneven and the burning fiberglass emits pollutants.
>HERE'S YOUR GREEN ENERGY GOY

Attached: 1653372094201.png (798x770, 885.24K)

icheme.org/media/10611/iv-paper-08.pdf
i dont exactly want to turn my car into VBIED just yet

At $15 a bag and distilled water is like $0.50 a gallon, who the hell cares? You can use rain water if you like. You don't want to use tap water though, I found it clogs the lines.

It's clearly fusion m8 in the UK we're the best with fusion and even American millionaire Jeff Bezos (Amazon) is giving $300m to develop fusion

>scientists already are working on methods to recycle up to 99% of the blades
>"WE CANT BREAK DOWN THE BLADES NOW SO ITS BAD"
>not realizing that the blades will still be there ready to be broken down when science has caught up
Good article, sad to see that retards like you use headlines to fearmonger

>What's a good viable replacement for fossil fuels?
Nuclear. It's an under-explored technology because of just a few major accidents which, all combined together, killed fewer people than air pollution does in a year. Nuclear waste is a problem, but not one that's impossible to solve. It's not the end-all solution, but combined with other technologies it can fill the hole that limiting fossil-fuel use will create.
>How far are we from a dysonsphere?
A billion years. Building a star-sized superstructure is a lot more of a challenge than you think.

You'd have to watch the videos, I think that's what the thing I bought and installed fixes. I've been driving it like this for a couple of years now. Good luck paying $6 a gallon of gas.

>>scientists already are working on methods to recycle up to 99% of the blades
scientists said 20 years ago they were going to figure out how to recycle plastic too, stop worshiping science, nigger

Nuclear diamond batteries are coming very soon. Charging your phone will become a thing of the past.

Nuclear. Problem is it's a scary word to retards so they'll actively be against it.

>t. believes clickbait
ngmi
prove it's safe. drive it up to a government building, add more water to the tank, turn the engine off and wait 4 hours, then crank the engine again and leave

Just tell them that it'll give women the ability to have abortions at home.

Most plastics can get recycled now, retard. Because of faggots like you we had decades of shitty Apple cables because you couldn't break down PVC at the time, we have been able to for many years now. What are the results? Billions of shitty cables in landfills because the plastics aged faster without the PVC in it and billions of profits for Apple.

The only solution I can see, is nuclear energy. It's cheap, it's clean, it's available, but people are too scared of it to put it to use.

I drive it everyday to and from work. To Walmart, etc. But keep on buying all that gasoline. I'm sure that even though barrels of oil are cheaper than they were under Trump, but gas being at record highs makes life awesome for you. If you learn how to do things, you'll never have to rely on the government to think for you.

which is a God-given right