What is it about computing that makes they/them the dominant gender identity?

What is it about computing that makes they/them the dominant gender identity?

Attached: 37486293462.png (1192x660, 453.48K)

the internet is full of retards spreading retarded ideas and these people depend on it 24/7

Beta males desperate to matter

Attached: 1653365137775.png (1720x660, 699.22K)

Because computing and tech is soft work perfect for effeminate "men". Basically, get a real job and toughen up.

you people don't go out at all. I've worked at a ton of tech jobs, even the most faggiest of FAGMAN, and not once did I ever meet a tranny.

The dude who coined the term "gender" was a pedophile.

don't have it saved but it's literally that picture of an incel at a fork in a road which leads to being transgender or far-right

Skrillex is the renaissance(wo)man of our generation

I studied CS in Portland and had a trans professor. There's a lot of trans people in Portland though.

Trans people spend a lot of time online.
People who like computers spend a lot of time online.
This means there's significant overlap between the two groups. The only two trans people I know IRL are both gamers.

>tired person
>his name is Sigh

>tired person
damn dude must be doing a lot of hard labour

You guys have trannies living in your head for free. If you saw a shadow on the street you would also think it's a tranny. That is, only if you ever leave your basement.
Your whole life is about trannies. Probably when you wake up the first thing that comes to your mind are trannies. You laugh million times at the same picture of an ugly tanny and your only hobby is spamming Any Forums with threads about trannies.

You are more mentally ill than trannies.

why do you talk of being gamers as an achievement
>JRKKK

There is this old boomer that work who has “he/his/they” in his profile. He used to work on code, but i think it’s just a coincidence. I don’t think he knows what these pronouns really mean, especially when he added “they” to his bio.

lifelong sedentary cooder lifestyle causing complete fucking ruination of the male body. the only physical difference between any 2 cooders is whether they "forget to eat" or not: "forgetful" fags are 110lb/50kg twigs, everyone who doesnt else are 250lb neckbeards. testosterone is low because of chronic inactivity. muscle mass is zero. energy is zero. trooning out is 100x easier than lifting weights and eating correctly

Attached: 1640559833613.jpg (703x653, 230.81K)

>C++ dev
Of course

>What is it about computing that makes they/them the dominant gender identity?
It isn't. You're just an obsessive retard who fixates on other people's preferred pronouns and blows everything out of proportion. The only solution is to literally kill yourself.

>developer advocate
nah, he just shills for TMP cancer on twatter, he doesnt actually write anything anyone uses

lmfao these are the people behind cute anime pictures

Attached: 1645973676592.png (912x905, 1.23M)

Working junior infrastructure position in the midwest making just under 100k. Not a trannie in sight. Never seen one in this industry in all my years working up from SD, and my last role had a lot of traveling across the states. These fags only exist online to me.

It sucks living in the midwest though

Attached: 1643327114680.jpg (230x193, 18.91K)

>What is it about computing that makes they/them the dominant gender identity?
All modern hiring tools are focused on filtering by race and gender identity, the one my company uses even lists it before the search box for filtering programming languages, and the language filter doesn't even work.

If you're applying to tech companies you'll greatly increase your chances if you just say you're a they/them rather than a he/him. He/him's only get hired if they literally can't find anyone else.

Based

Everyone else ITT: Dilate or get out more. Just because these faggots are loud on the internet does not mean they make up any more than a fraction of a percent of the global population. Fuck off and stop posting bait threads, or keep seething and join the 41%.