Stupid reasons you got fired thread

I got fired for having this kinda attitude.

> Post your stupidest reason for getting fired.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-23-55_792x505.png (792x505, 81.17K)

I've never had a job

I haven't seen that logo for a long time.
Never been fired.

Attached: AOKP.gif (300x360, 197.65K)

> Wagie

Attached: horse.jpg (640x480, 35.05K)

You deserve to get fired for that, and put on a blacklist.

I never did after 7 years in the business.

>lock up store right at closing time
>close register
>clock out
>customer bangs on door 3 minutes after close
>ignore him and leave
Got fired a couple weeks later over it

Got fired for being unenthusiastic with customers at our mall kiosk.

One job requires you to do sales, administration, and maintaining the kiosk.

>t. souless husk that has no humor

>wokeshit is humour now
kus

skipped my shift to write an essay in high school, got fired next time i walked in, no one likes you joy hope you live with that

>unicorns are wokeshit

got fired for accidentally leaking that the company was being sold
I was 16 at the time and probably should not have been handling the CEO's emails

>"wokeshit"
>is a mobilefag
Checks out

Let me guess, you're a female.

How can you tell he is a mobile fag?

What did they say and where?

For making a simple typo like that. He clearly meant to write "kys"

Normal people don't get fired for stuff they did. If they do get fired at all, it's usually for the company cutting down on costs by reducing its employee count.

It was at a Batteries Plus; I was told by the owner that I should've known better even though nobody told me I was expected to help customers after close and at any other job I've ever been at it would've been tough shit for the customer. Later on I got the full story, turns out he was a commercial customer, went in the next morning and bitched out the commercial salesman who then went to the owner demanding I get fired.
Funny part is shortly after I left the commercial salesman got the GM fired then took on the GM role while also retaining commercial salesman. He's short staffed and on the verge of losing one of the three employees under him for repeated sexual harassment. It's been months and they're still struggling to restaff the store. Hiring anyone else would cost the company thousands and I've already been cleared by the owner to go back but the GM/comm guy won't have it. Turns out he wants to fire all the repair techs and build a sales team (which I was also good at) and ship out phone repairs, turning a 45m turnaround into a 2-3 day turnaround. He's basically in the process of running the store into the ground.