Don't say the M-word

Thoughts?

Attached: mword.png (1029x590, 55.23K)

who cares?

I just use whatever is the default

Attached: gigachad thinkpad.jpg (758x644, 63.77K)

>~/.gitconfig
>[init]
>defaultBranch = master
fixed

I absolutely don't care. Just change it and stop telling me about it.
Firefox renames Master Password to Primary? Fine, whatever. But then they leave a little note saying "Aren't you proud it doesn't say master?"

fpbp

Only the most change adverse autists would ever care about this.

When the only white guy in your department changes Master to Main

Attached: 1641772209264.png (800x1050, 356.99K)

”Main” was a retarded choice, but it doesn’t really matter what we call it. I’m also not from the US so I don’t really see what the problem with master alone was — I’d get it if it was master/slave like old HDD setups and whatnot. Should my degree also be changed to ”Main of Science”?

where is buck breaker branch

I wouldn't give a fuck if they just did it and would be over with it. All this slow fucking ass drumming around it is fucking pointless and only here to rub it into people that the small vocal minority can do whatever they want with impunity.

Just leave us the fuck alone already for fucken fucks sake, god, fuck.

My company still uses master/slave dynamics for interfaces.

"Master" Is seriously an offensive term now?
Just fucking nuke us already.
>Captcha: H2GAY

I hear more about this from Any Forums than anyone else.

>the small vocal minority can do whatever they want with impunity
100% it's white libs making all of these decisions.
All their belly-aching about the word "master" is virtue signalling.

captcha: BASEDKX

>>Getting upset about it is pointless

>>We changed accepted language because of imagined hurt
Pick one

Attached: fetchimage.gif (210x131, 358.21K)

Haha it's mostly because they feel awkward saying the term in a meeting with their black coworkers.

>we will listen to the ones complaining about it first but we will ignore the ones complaining about it after
i just love reddit!!! dont you!?!?

I wasn't talking about a racial minority user, I'm fully aware that it's people doing it.

You'd probably hear more about this from Leddit, but apparently they've been censoring discussion

Any Forums - bitching about reddit moderation

I'm still using master and you can't stop me.

Attached: 1651536527958.jpg (680x382, 27.19K)

Should add a requirement that the main branch is nigger in the +NIGGER license.

It's an absolute waste of human resources. When stuff like this gets in, because its really just some useless employees making changes to justify their own job, rather than actually contributing something valuable. I actually don't mind inclusivity, but I dislike when it's bullshit like that orchestrated by a bunch of white people which doesn't actually make any real changes or help out anyone, but is just the easiest thing they can do to virtue signal.

It's also not worth complaining about. It already happened, it doesn't break anything, and you seriously need to go touch grass if this is something that makes you upset. At this point, changing main to back master is clearly a reactionary response, and you should take a good, long hard look at yourself and think about if it's seriously something worth fighting over.

This change is only a minor inconvenience to me. As a matter of principle however, I am opposed to the idea of any group attempting to forcefully censor language of any kind on such a wide scale.

Attached: 1652697664906.jpg (900x900, 83.36K)

I call it massa.

>sorry your master degree will no longer cut it, you have to go back and get a mains degree.

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES

The connotation of "to master" doesn't seem to cause the same ire as "a master over something"

it's official

Attached: odinprojectmword.png (825x340, 25.71K)

>master degree will be changed to main or primary degree
>if youre a "master" at a skill, you will be cancelled unless you change it to you being the "main" or "professional" or "primary" or a skill

You only say this because you're a leftist and it doesn't annoy you. If github changed it to some right-wing term then you would blow a gasket and be enraged.

no one is trying to

Attached: fatchad.png (600x800, 356.2K)

>muh change for the sake of change

2+2=5

>a master of his domain

>uh it says you got a masters degree at McMaster University, care to explain?

But they didn't change to a left-wing term. I can't imagine what "from X to main" change would have made a leftist upset.

>At this point, changing main to back master is clearly a reactionary response, and you should take a good, long hard look at yourself and think about if it's seriously something worth fighting over.

Attached: 79A6AA4A-4675-429F-B4C3-C8AEFF63CFF9.jpg (564x823, 35.24K)

>mfw canceled for being born

Attached: kenmasters.png (256x265, 50.19K)

They changed it to appease braindead leftards.

>It's also not worth complaining about. It already happened, it doesn't break anything, and you seriously need to go touch grass if this is something that makes you upset. At this point, changing main to back master is clearly a reactionary response, and you should take a good, long hard look at yourself and think about if it's seriously something worth fighting over.
you sound exactly like a tranny twitter user that accepts everything no matter how bullshit it is.
please kill yourself