What phone only has messages and phonecalls?

What phone only has messages and phonecalls?

Attached: 1643726345304.png (2000x2000, 438.86K)

i'd like to know too, or im just getting a nokia 6600

Attached: Nokia6600.jpg (385x600, 33.18K)

dumb technology was better. i don't need a smart phone, just a phone.

not gonna work if you're in burgerland

Don't like phone being smarter than you?

No, I don't. My technology responds to me, I am it's master.
Anything less than that is unacceptable.

2G is functional where I live and probably will be just about forever as a fallback

then you shouldnt use a phone at all and use a librebooted computer. anything else has software in it that does not obey the user.

yes, but also no. the connectivity and ease of access to information is nice.

>just fabricate your own devices

Any phone on a plan that doesn't have any data.

Does Europe still have 2G? In the US we still have it but you have to use T-Mobile or one of the MVNOs that use its network.

Unfortunately, there are no good yet inexpensive dumb phones.
I'm thinking about just getting a cheap VoIP number and a converter for an old house phone or something, keeping a mobile phone on hand in case I need to make an emergency call, since in the US you don't need a phone plan to do that.

I got this modern nokia dumbphone. don't buy. the buttons/interface is the fucking worst. You barely have any control over anything, buttons fire left and right, the joystick (rectangle in the middle) goes into any direction he wants. And you will feel like grandpa and a fucking retard while trying to use this. it's horrible.
the nokia one has 3G. but that will be shotdown over here soon too. fucking shit.

Mudita pure? Heard it also has low EMR for the schizos (people who care about health)

>the nokia one has 3G
2G here is outlasting 3G, mostly because of sensor devices that report data over 2G. Most 3G phones will work on 2G.

>it's master
>it's

you will forever be a slave

>Heard it also has low EMR for the schizos
How does this work? All phones use the minimum signal strength needed to maintain a stable connection, in order to save battery life.

I was going to do this at one point but I actually use google maps as a gps pretty often so thats why I need a touch screen
Im just not a social media addicted retard
I dont have any social media accounts so theres no reason for me to be on my phone
i pity the poor sap whos addicted to staring at the screen for hours a day

Reading through their site it looks like they developed a custom antenna and that’s the secret sauce that gets less radiation

Pinephone pro, yes it technically does more, but it’s a full Linux distro and you would be supporting a future of Linux devices. Make your own distro that is basic

Attached: 29A8B1F4-5881-419F-B70E-A82FC065FA73.png (1024x576, 198.64K)

Perhaps it's a directional antenna pointed toward the back of the phone. This is all well and good so long as you stand with the back of the phone facing the tower it's connected to. Turn around though and the phone has to boost its output power to make the wrong side of the directional antenna reach the tower.

a very old one