yeah code cool

>insecure tripcode
insecure tripfag

>tranime tripfag

glad to see meme arrows still around :)

mee to :^)
>λ=

dead programming dead

I've been thinking, and I got some ideas to improve the thread.
People should mostly discuss C.
Whenever C is not being discussed,
all the other posters should be asking, "Where's the C?"

Attached: c pro.png (512x512, 195.61K)

didn't ask
don't reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread

How do you motivate yourselves to do something that is relatively simple but takes effort and time?

OP's picture is too small and it consumes 1GB/sec of ram. That ratio makes it almost impossible to find the thread.

Where's the C?

Attached: bc.png (646x429, 17.73K)

I don't C how that would help the thread in any way.

>3 days to implement a code generator
its over. uni was a mistake

Attached: 2352352362.gif (360x360, 2.1M)

Can you help me understand recursion or backtracing or whatever (im learning C)?

The book gave a pittance of an example of recursion early on and now im on data structures and about to start the chapter on algorithms and O.

The book asked questions i believe were unfair early on and now im scared about the whole thing.

It asked a question about solving the tower of hanoi recursively. Making a maze-solving program using recursive algorithms i guess. Making a maze generating program (which i assume also uses recursion?).

Is there some resource or explanation that can give me an idea of how to understand recursion and backtracing, so that i can intuitively create my own recursive algorithms without having to just try and look up the answer and hope to understand it?

Usually i can sit there and try different things until stuff starts to work, but with trying recursive stuff i dont even know how to debug it. Usually it just crashes immediately with a stack overflow, or since its creating endless functions of itself, i have nothing to trace through and watch.

Its very frustrating

Attached: 1653230430580.png (630x630, 517.74K)

Hot chocolate - check!
Stockings - check!
Blahaj - check!

It's programming time!

Where's the C?

there's not really much to understand
idk maybe read the first few sections of SICP, don't bother with the exercises

invert a binary tree

invent a binary tree

How can I print "one" today, then "two" tomorrow then "three" the next day and restart with the sequence the following days?