Why are freetards manchilds?

>Probono, creator of AppImage, in an attempt to get AppImage support, is banned from the OBS Studio organization on GitHub after downright rude comments and accuses them of supporting Flatpak because of the bounty offered by RH. "In any event, please do not bother our project anymore"

github.com/obsproject/obs-studio/pull/2868#issuecomment-1134053984

Attached: 1648827807833.jpg (640x640, 41.33K)

>after downright rude comments

Attached: 43243.gif (600x974, 342.8K)

>Actions have consequences. I'm going to point them to this thread, and how it was you, personally, who irrevocably burned all bridges with our development team.

You can pretty much tell Fenrirthviti was jerking off his little dick when he wrote all that, what a load of self-fellating power tripping garbage.

no one except wintard tourists wants appimages
kys

I always get told that I should be harassing developers on their twitter if I want them to look at my pull requests, this guy did exactly that and was flambasted for it.

This is why i don't bother with open source.

Attached: noa-ife!.jpg (465x634, 62.29K)

>RedHat did not pay us to support Flatpak.
What's the problem even if they did? If that retard wants AppImage support he's free to pay them or do it himself.

who are you talking to?

tortards created this asshole image for oss maintainers. he gets away with it, others don't. why?

Attached: 1626994095321.png (557x457, 196.76K)

>meme package managers soiwars
Feels good to be a GNU Guix chad.

Attached: GNU Guix.png (1920x1080, 817.82K)

Just read through the comments. The appimage devs wasn't that rude, but when obs devs said that no one was going to maintain appimages then it should have been left there.

Microsoft Windows 10 doesn't have this problem.
Come home, white man.

Why are OBS such oversocialized mangina pussies that they exclude someone because of some simple critique?

>Microsoft Windows 10 doesn't have this problem.
But it has the problem that their store is garbage and they charge you for free software in there.
Also you need an account to download software there because the glowies said so.

>muh retarded drama
this is one of the things that make me hate gnutards

>store
laugh on exe files

deprecated and insecure sweatie

kek'd but honestly we need to stop pretending anyone but the creator of appimage cares about appimage

Makes me want to drop AppImage for Flatpak, but I don't want to spend time refactoring to use XDG standards

Attached: 1627888614190.png (480x360, 196.79K)

AppImage is shit. Nobody wants it. Nobody cares. Go be butthurt somewhere else.

Attached: hurt feelings.png (899x636, 1M)

>harass someone for years
>they finally get sick of your shit and no longer want to talk to you
>MUH FREE SPEECH

Same as usual: it's about power. If you're powerful, you can do anything. If not, you can shove it.