4 years of using this language. last 7 months I've been using it almost exclusively at work

4 years of using this language. last 7 months I've been using it almost exclusively at work.

20 years of programming and this is the only language that I like more, not less, after using it at my day job.

Attached: crab.png (289x174, 4.53K)

t. roon

im starting a rust role next month.
that's nice hearing that, I hope I have the same experience.

> 20 years of programming and this is the only language that I like more, not less, after using it at my day job.
Is it because you can take 3 hour coffee breaks while you wait for the code to compile?

Meanwhile... we exit the deluded brain of a cnile stuck in 1983 and enter real life

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-23 at 20.24.53.png (577x323, 37.32K)

>look! it can compete with C++ compile times (which are already made fun of) on trivial programs!

HolyC is faster

>needs more cpu than the system can provide in order to compile

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1064, 438.97K)

this is true

Attached: VirtualBox_TOS_23_05_2022_15_33_40.png (640x480, 16.13K)

So this is the intelligence of the average cnile

>muh c++ is bad meme
rust will never outgrow LLVM

Doesn't it have incremental compilations?

>outgrow
are you like mentally retarded or what?

yes
why would it need to
there are other rust compiler projects that don't use llvm, but what's the point

if you use to do real c++ cancer, everything op said is true. if you're use to high level runtime languages, you'll probably hate it, a lot.

you would hate it if it filtered you, yes.

it can be pretty daunting why things behave the way they do if you're use to toddler langauges like go, python, javascript, etc.

>hurr durr rust did hello world in 100ms checkmate cnile
The absolute state of troons

It's more of...sigh I need to do this moronic roundabout shit because language doesn't have X.

It is slower on incremental compilation too

The rust "troons" are able to post evidence to back up their claims, all you can do is spread lies and then cope when you get BTFO

ok, do you have two functionally identical code bases to compare?

I am learning rust and I did not get filtered my lifetimes.

> a language is better if it is hard to use
> that is why rust is the best language

Attached: FBF38112-0917-43F4-85A4-1D9ACEBE1C48.jpg (276x272, 11.58K)