Attached: ENTER.jpg (1113x847, 64.01K)

is that real?

...but that is my input device.
I don't use the palm pad though.

>not using the ergo to get the best of both worlds
ngmi

I heard the scroll wheels on experts suck

*shits on your thread and makes you seethe*

Attached: E9D16E63-D976-47CA-923B-D1104597DD55.jpg (1600x1600, 137.46K)

>a fucking stylus
lmao

Mogs my wallet

*mogs your input device mogging*

Attached: product-arc-corner.png (1920x927, 697.48K)

if only kensington made a durable trackball, mine always started double clicking after a year. Ive had pic rel for 5 years and its clearly superior

Attached: CST2545-5W-GL-L-Trac-Glow-Trackball.jpg (800x602, 111.15K)

the expert hurts my wrist, any tips on how to properly use one or what sensitivity to use?
i use a 4k and 1440p monitor for reference.

It's real and it's great

That looks like wrist cancer.

now that we're on the topic of trackballs, does anyone have any comment or experience with picrel? its an Elecom TK-TB01DMDK. some user shilled this on a thread about ergonomics/productivity some weeks ago and it really got me intrigued, especially on the trackball which seems on an ideal position of being vertically aligned to the home how. the edgy cyber-industrial aesthetics is on point too. i tried too look for more details and specs but information is scarce. it seems like a very obscure/rare item and theres only like one review in youtube (in japanese). with some translation im able to deduce that it has built in macros/profiles memory, no backlight (not important), and it uses "Premium Japanese Membrane POM switches". im not really an /mkg/ fag (i have a stock keychron and thats it) but i do heard that japanese membranes are god tier and even preferable to real mech by some. market wise its out of stock everywhere except some japanese auction site and its currently priced around $70, new. thats seems reasonable, cheap even, considering the included trackball and the alledgedly god tier japanese membrane switches. should i just take the pill and order one?

Attached: TK-TB01DMBK_01.jpg (600x600, 66.47K)

i also found this which is similar but somehow doesnt get me mirin as much. its more expensive, less features, boomer aesthetics and no info bout the switches. other than these two there seems no other keyboard with centered trackballs that i can find. trackballs are already a niche and keebballs is niche in a niche so i guess i might as well get the elecom?

Attached: 3A3DF7D2-FF8B-43E3-B758-49CC2E0E6C75.jpg (1200x900, 155.13K)

>Tablet is bent even in the ad

>not ergonomic key layout
no, thanks.

trackball's too small to be useful

Trackballs are split between space saving and ergonomic devices, and that one is strongly in the former category.
>i do heard that japanese membranes are god tier and even preferable to real mech by some
I see some people buy mechanical keyboards and just bottom out 100% of the time. Which at that point a good membrane keyboard would be better. It's always about preference.

I've had the old Expert trackball for about 4 years and haven't had problems with it yet. Price went way up and quality went to shit. I'll probably replace the switches on this thing with MIJ Omrons and ride it until the electronics die.

It already comes with Omrons

*slaps your mouse's ass*
What do?

Attached: b07a61d1db468a757c8ad505687c8840.jpg (1450x1162, 153.33K)

Set it off to the side until I need to do 3D modeling

It's good for scrolling in pdfs too T-T

There's 15 of them on fucking Amazon right now you retard. Also fuck key layout.

>unnecessary features

Haven't opened it up, but I'm pretty sure they use the chinkrons without silvered contacts.

Honestly I prefer my £8 school/gov membrane keyboard to my blue switch mech.
Give me a single unnecessary feature on that mouse

everything that isn't for moving your cursor or doing left, right, and middle click. Why do I need all these buttons, a dpad, and a screen?