I need projects to help me get a job. I am going for webdev since that's what I know best...

I need projects to help me get a job. I am going for webdev since that's what I know best, but honestly I'll take anything.

Attached: 1644178399737.jpg (1200x849, 229.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

music.youtube.com/watch?v=dxGLoBuMOSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow that picture is me except nobody is trying to make me not be like this

> Lists basic bitch symptoms

"IT'S AS SHIZZO GUYSSSS LMAOO"

yes this is cope

I used to be like this when I was 18. It only changed once I lost my virginity to a whore in a brothel. Now I see that it was just a combination of introversion and immaturity that made my mind constantly fantasize and live in a childish parallel reality.

oh fuck 6/7

fucking schizos I'm gonna die poor help me already

6/7
This picture is guaranteed replies on any image board

schizo = schizoid

make an imageboard

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-23 at 22-36-31 Schizoid personality disorder - Wikipedia.png (1025x639, 166.79K)

a schizoid isn't someone with schizophrenia, do americans really?

don't say the schizoid word around americans, they don't know the difference, schizo is basically a synonym for homeless street defecating druggie serial killer who steals copper and writes "targeted individual/soverign citizen" on their car.

Rip 7/7

7/7 lol

>mfw thats literally me

Attached: pochette.jpg (307x300, 74.81K)

DUUUUUUUUUUH DUDUDU DUDUU DUUUH DUUUUH DUUUUUH

I feel like this "mental disorder" is so vague and ambiguous that it can apply to literally anyone, I got 7/7 too, this is basically how to be a kuudere.

Attached: 1627799209884.png (1458x813, 1.12M)

music.youtube.com/watch?v=dxGLoBuMOSo

It's not a mental disorder, it's a personality type which gets classified as a "disorder" if it impacts your ability to live day to day in your disordered society. If you're happy and healthy and have a stable living situation and not hurting anyone then the checklist isn't applicable.
Schizoid type is pretty weak on the disorder scale because it is defined as keeping to yourself and not bothering anybody so as long as you're able to figure out an income it only becomes an issue when the people in your life refuse to accept that, as opposed to for example borderline and narcissist types who are more likely to be the source of interpersonal conflict.

Literally me

Psychology isn't real science. It's a scam to sell people treatments for natural responses and behaviour.