Why haven't you made the switch to Linux yet?

Why haven't you made the switch to Linux yet?

Attached: linux chan.jpg (2000x2000, 315.21K)

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

>Why haven't you made the switch to Linux yet?
I have an RTX2080.

Because I don't make low quality threads

I use arch btm

To set 72hz on my monitor I need to do 3-4 mouse clicks on Win10. On arch I had to study 5 tomes of text fixes.

Anime fags are making us look bad

FUCK YOU PUT THAT FAT PENGUIN BACK

then don't use arch retard, use ubuntu or mint or whatever justwerks distro fits you the best

Distro is not the main problem here, it's obvious.

i value my free time

>anime qt instead of the ugly pinguin
ok, now we are talking

>Get ubuntu/kde plasma/Elementary OS/mint
>???
Retard

>switch
Linux has been my kernel since my first install of the GNU operating system.

Attached: 1628876362555.jpg (1280x1812, 326.91K)

I wish I was a cute anime girl bros

Indeed its the user
>xrandr --output DisplayPort-0 --rate 72

Font rendering.

for me it's an xrandr command
paste
enter

I also have a 2080 on my Linux. Haven't had any issues with it yet, if that is the only thing stopping you.

Worse gaming support worse software support

>if that is the only thing stopping you.
I hear modmanagers have trouble on linux. Also, I'll probably be missing some software, like foobar2000 and MPC-HC with madVR.

>switch
Linux has been my kernel since my first install of the Android operating system.

I have a 2080ti and linux works just fine on my computer. The only way you would have issues is with the shitty nouveau drivers, but nvidia is making more of their proprietary drivers open source. You will be fine on prop drivers.

>switch
Linux has been my kernel since my first install of the peepeepoopoo operating system.

Attached: 1653281053952.jpg (570x754, 74.81K)

Thanks.