What are some successful (as in not dead) alternative imageboards?

What are some successful (as in not dead) alternative imageboards?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-23 at 17-47-41 _b_ - Random.png (2190x1097, 458.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

z5lcip4dafatwwa6hvyibizpzwycvwp67cjga3hzjhxhwvuyaqavxnid.onion/All/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

imageboards.net

Look through them yourself.

The ones that keep their private communities to themselves and spread by word of mouth instead of on major public imageboards. Being propped up floods them with low caliber members or just leads to a brief lurker increase before it goes back to normal.

i mean if you were a small group of people youd use discord anyways

OP specified imageboards. There are IRC servers that are still very active with their own niche userbases, but that's not the topic at hand.

Lainchan. That's it.
There will be lots of people here acting smug and pretending to be a member of some masonic sikrit club that they won't let you get into because supposedly if they posted it here it would be flooded by retards.
Don't believe them. If they had some cool sikrit place they wouldn't have to come here to brag in the first place.

wtf is a `moid'?

feel free to visit z5lcip4dafatwwa6hvyibizpzwycvwp67cjga3hzjhxhwvuyaqavxnid.onion/All/

Lainchan is a shit hole full of pretentious pseudo intellectuals larping about cyberpunk and cyber security.

arisuchan.jp was the best IB in a long time. Thanks for destroying the place. You know who you are. Piece of shit.

Parachan. However, it won't exist until 2028.

In memoriam. R.I.P. Legend.

Attached: arisuchan.png (1440x746, 1.02M)

female incel speak for a man (analogous to femoid/foid)

What was that altchan that had a "fren" theme and was littered with Apu the frog? I made a post on their Any Forums board but I lost the link.

Yeah I guess. Last time I visited some of the threads were alright but I don't care enough to actually post there. And the mods seem to be assholes and trannies.

lol nice

>Lainchan
Actual troon site.

>That's it
kraut- i mean kohlchan

What was it like?
First I've heard of it.

It was like Lainchan but worse. The majority of the meta board was underage b&s talking about their feelings and larping about Lain and the wired. Absolutely nothing of value was lost when it closed.

basedjak.party
3rd most active english imageboard