What are the best headphones for watching ASMR?

What are the best headphones for watching ASMR?

Attached: FP4IOxpaMAAH__7.png (159x608, 42.61K)

A pair of clear, closed-back monitor headphones are great for those lonely nights when I can't sleep

>for watching ASMR?
>falling for the psyop
You know that no one actually watches that shit?

You clicked a thread, filled out a captcha, and posted to say
>stop liking things I don't like
Do you feel good about yourself?

>ASMR is psychological warfare
based schizo retard

So did I. You fucking faggot. I feel great.

People who watch ASMR videos are the same people who watch JOI and Cuckolding videos.

ah I see it's a bot. It didn't even make sense that time.

These are demoralisation bots. They reply negatively to anything no matter what it is. They are all over Any Forums. Their aim is to shut down discussion here.

What the fuck are you talking about? Someone said "So did I" meaning that they also clicked on your stupid fucking thread, filled out the captcha and posted to say "stop liking things I don't like" called you a faggot and said they feel great for doing it.

And now I'm doing it to.

>anything that doesn't like what I like is a bot
shut up you underage fucking faggot.

Now your next move is some mass replies, buzzords like 'tranny' or 'schizo' anything in your power to derail threads you don't like. Doesn't matter.

Do as you were told and shut your face hole you insufferable pretentious pseudo intellectual cunt before you faggot friends decide to put their dicks in it.

This Any Forums tier posting would be understandable if it wasn't in every single thread. Just admit you hate this website, everyone who uses it, and want it gone.

>mass replies
>buzzwords
so far you're the only one that has replied to more than one person at the same time and used any buzzwords in the post you're literally saying not to use those said buzzwords. Good job.

Why are you putting words in peoples mouths?

>no u
doesn't work like that shillbot

Weird you didn't dish out the insults that time.

>Someone points out the hypocrisy
>No worthwhile response
Typical.

This is what you wanted. A real person would shift click the thread. But you're not here to use Any Forums. We see what you're doing in every single thread.

You're paranoid. Someone doesn't like your shit thread and thinks ASMR is for faggots and you REEEEE out about bots.

Oh look now he's exposed.

>exposed
You're not making any sense whatsoever now.

What exactly is exposed?

an iem