People that torrent illegally are so fucking cringe. You wouldn't download a car, would you?

People that torrent illegally are so fucking cringe. You wouldn't download a car, would you?

Attached: piracy.jpg (320x180, 7.25K)

fuck off

yes, twice.

>You wouldn't download a car, would you?
Just did.
>Verification not required.

Attached: one-car-garage-1536337034.jpg (2400x1256, 316.49K)

Torrenting isn't illegal.

Pirating copyrighted stuff is, indeed, illegal.

oh no, not unauthorized sharing

Not my problem. I’m neither as dumb or as morally corrupt as the scam. Never do this.

Publishers often refer to copying they don't approve of as “piracy.” In this way, they imply that it is ethically equivalent to attacking ships on the high seas, kidnapping and murdering the people on them. Based on such propaganda, they have procured laws in most of the world to forbid copying in most (or sometimes all) circumstances. (They are still pressuring to make these prohibitions more complete.)

If you don't believe that copying not approved by the publisher is just like kidnapping and murder, you might prefer not to use the word “piracy” to describe it. Neutral terms such as “unauthorized copying” (or “prohibited copying” for the situation where it is illegal) are available for use instead. Some of us might even prefer to use a positive term such as “sharing information with your neighbor.”

Attached: 1365029710691.jpg (2700x1801, 1.21M)

I would and did

if possible, why would you not?
retard

Faggots complain about pirates always trying to justify themselves when in reality it's just faggots like you wanting attention and making shit takes.

I'm ubercringe by that metric.

Samefag
No way there are these many retards falling for this retarded bait

no one said it was

Let’s say I wanted to get a copy of the recent Book of Boba Fett series. I know nothing about downloading a car, much less a television show. Could someone give me the steps and suggest the tools? I want to know what to avoid so I will never pirate anything.

I would download an entire fucking parking lot full of cars.

whats with all these dumb niggers mass replying for no reason recently

Imagine paying for anime

I would download a gun.

I have downloaded an RC car before.

And I will download a CAD of your moms pussy to print in PETG

okay where do i buy legally copies of Sims 1 and Sims 2 then?

Sorry user, you're supposed to buy the new Sims4 where they force you to buy every fucking thing via DLC and cram faggotry down your throat.

Attached: globohomo.png (740x789, 1017.83K)