BROS, did you know piracy is STEALING?

BROS, did you know piracy is STEALING?
creativefuture.org/why/

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-05-22 21-05-16.png (1232x924, 668.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

creativefuture.org/who-we-are/leadership-committee/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>piracy is STEALING?
Back in the day, downloading was stealing.
Today, blocking ads is stealing.

Everything is stealing.

>"paying for stuff is cool AF"

Attached: 717.jpg (600x539, 35.37K)

>Paying for stuff is cool AF.

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (960x954, 115.63K)

>paying for stuff is cool AF
LOL

creativefuture.org/who-we-are/leadership-committee/

It's full of fellow white people.

>when you can't find a reason why piracy is bad so you just start making dumb shit up

>paying for stuff is cool AF
hello fellow kids

I think it’s just copying actually

Unironically this is true but only in relation to creators who are poor and also don't include any content in their creations that tries to enforce payment or spy on you or advertise to you or is otherwise user-hostile in any way. It is wrong to pirate the work of someone who needs money and is creating work that's good both morally (in terms of user freedoms) and in terms of quality. This extends to works which incorrectly insist copying them isn't piracy, which are the most saintly and selfless works of all, you really shouldn't pirate those despite what they themselves tell you, you really should pay for them. However, people who don't need more money and/or are making immoral and/or low-quality work can go fuck themselves, pirate that shit all you want.

the right can't draw

>Paying for stuff is cool AF.

Attached: 1638256406712.png (900x720, 580.31K)

>YOU WOULDN'T STEAL A CAR

>Paying for stuff is cool AF

Attached: nerd-face-emoji-clever-emoticon-with-glasses-vector-28926172_1.jpg (1000x990, 76.61K)

True but CreativeFuture is a mega coalition of more than 500 media companies like AMC, The BAFTAs, Blumhouse, CBS, DreamWorks, HBO, Illumination, IMAX, The Jim Henson Company, Lionsgate, MGM, Miramax, NBCUniversal, Shout! Factory, Sony Pictures, Disney, Warner Bros., WMG, and even fucking Derek Savage, it's a bit hard to have sympathy towards them.

Attached: 3643370_1-1300.jpg (1300x1966, 418.67K)

Oh.
Yeah this is a bad context for my tirade then

stealing media hurts real record labels and media corporations who kick down a pittance to the artist who actually made the media

That's because of the way the system is.
Intellectual property is BS, but because the corpos use it as a tool of exploitation, even the ethical creators have to bend the knee and get their hands dirty with it or they can't get by

Stealing is bad. Copying files however is fine.

OY VEY

Modern software and entertainment media is not worth pirating or consuming.

Attached: 1652383562475.jpg (640x517, 26.29K)

i only pay of irl stuff, anything digital can be obtained by free, and if i have to pay for something digital, i make sure to share it with people online.

I can hardly afford food ATM im not paying to watch a video

yeah the shoukd of thought of that before they raised the price of ground pork

>shoukd of
I have a filter that hides posts containing "should of" or "would of," but I didn't account for people like you who are too dumb to even spell those correctly.