TechLead bros...we got too cocky

TechLead bros...we got too cocky

Attached: FTU4FY9X0AAP1oO.jpg (1170x668, 91.58K)

who is this semen demon

a serial baiter, retards keep bitting it's really impressive...

uhhh... based?

Attached: 1653189839288.png (1080x821, 160.34K)

Autists who becamse Tech Lead and then quit his jobs, got left by his wife and now hes the worst thing humanity can imagine. A "digital nomad"

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: FTXzkpgWUAANjU3.jpg (750x643, 61.08K)

Wanna bet his code is shit?

All his videos and he never shows any code or anything.

just remembered he doesnt have a job other than making youtube videos

working women are useless to society

Attached: truth.jpg (610x2198, 388.79K)

he's looking for hate clicks for his gay channel and "services". he's hoping the massive volume will net him more money. this is at the cost of his own reputation ofc, which is not easily reparable .

I hate digital nomads so fucking much.

He once made some video about minimalism and I was like wow... you literally pretend to not care.

>it's real
here's the funniest part of it all, I could play devil's advocate and come up with decent points to counter him but all the replies are women attacking his private life, they have zero arguments

>Luke Smith
>loves women
>christcuck
>linux user
>never had a job in tech
>programs for free

>TechLead
>hates women
>held several very senior jobs at FAGMAN
>only uses macs his employers give him
>has never coded without being paid

He was fired from facebook 2 years ago and even made a video to capitalize on it, and now he's doing the same to capitalize on his "controversy"
Anyone falling for this bug's schemes should be robbed by this fraud tbqh

I mean hes a failure as a man they're right.

A man is supposed to protect the women while she raises children and keep her and the child protected.

He has failed at this point so spectacularly he can't even see his kid anymore. He went from hard working coder to pathetic digital nomad bachelor.

Attached: 013.jpg (800x1323, 173.94K)

>Luke Smith
>programs
choose one

No question about that but it's pure deflection.

>coding is a 24/7 job
the employer's problem is not my problem

>No question about that
What aren't you sure about? Males being the protectors of women and their own children?

>pure deflection
From what? If his point is mothers are there to make kids and educate and raise them, it's his job to provide for them so they can?

Attached: 1651686694698.jpg (933x933, 93.57K)

crazy how he said all this and isn't fired immediately. He must have some serious shit on zuck

>What aren't you sure about?
Wot, I agreed with you.
>From what?
It's one thing to fail a task and another to willfully ignore reality, which is what these women are doing.

Kek this how the fuck is coding a 24/7 job?

What I'm supposed to make up new features and integrations all the time?

9-5 job my man for most people. Then you should pay some people who wana work 24/7 more money and they can then accept that.

Shit coding for me has been a 2 hours a day work most of the year and then 8 hours a day when some new feature or something needs to be developed and then we're back to 2 hours of maintenance and "ideas" and shit.

Then again I'm not a junior dev grunt. Hes a fuckign tech lead he should know what we do. Fuck tell the grunts what to do and in what code and what system and apis and shit and then the grunt do a poor job, we then make fun of them and complain how stupid their are with their 1~2 years of junior dev expirence to our more senior coders and then we review some code, imprement some okayish fixes and adjustment.

Then we one in a while fuck up and some junior dev does some major fuck up we take the blame for it and move on.

>techlead is BAS-
yeah no, into the trash

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-22 152846.png (605x636, 338.36K)