If you use iPhone with Apple Music and you want to copy some album from your PC, this is what you have to do

If you use iPhone with Apple Music and you want to copy some album from your PC, this is what you have to do.

1. Disable Library Sync in iPhone settings. This deletes all your downloaded music.
2. Copy the album using iTunes.
3. Enable Library Sync again. This won't automatically redownload all your deleted albums, you will need to redownload them one by one.

Attached: iTunes.png (1024x1024, 824.79K)

kdeconnect is in the app store now.

kdeconnect lets send a file to iPhone but it won't be recognized as music and visible in the player

i don't listen to music that isn't on spotify

I discover new music by tuning in to FM radio stations and if I hear something I like I pirate it.

i am using Spotify on the iPhone 13 Pro and it just werks.
maybe stop being an incel next time.

If you've got a iPhone and you haven't got a mac, you're an even bigger retard than most applefags. Either get a mac or take the patrician tier option and stop buying apple products.

How is having a mac going to change anything, retard?

Why not just install foobar and play your FLAC files from storage like a normal person? Who even uses iTunes these days lmao.

>install foobar and play your FLAC files from storage like a normal person
that's not normal, user

What’s normal then? Having to toggle some shit then sync your shit then toggle some shit again and redownload all your music?

>What’s normal then?
Not having to torrent, manually clean up, tag and convert your music.

So Spotify then? Yes, that’s an acceptable solution if you’re using cheap headphones or speakers.

Apple Music. The quality is good, the only issue is the moronic way of adding albums from PC.

The last time I tried Apple music it was a broken piece of shit. It was so bad I cancelled my free trial in less than 20 minutes. Fuck off shill.

Dumb faggot.

Put every album you want on your phone into itunes and let it auto-sync. Anything you don't want on your phone don't add to itunes.

Or use VLC and copy albums over your network. You can even play FLAC or OPUS through VLC too.

idevices with ubuntu is unironically easier to use than android/ios with windows/mac, you can easily drag/drop in VLC and VOX for videos and music without even having to initiate the phone with itunes, all via Nautilus as libimobiledevice is now included in ubuntu

Discover new music by seeing who played guitar solo on that steely dan song, then check their discography on wikipedia.

As a normie that uses an iPhone it’s really not that bad

>how to say you've never had sex withot saying youve never had sex