/dpt/ - daily programming thread

prev
What are you working on, Any Forums?

Attached: FRXbYoNaMAERmHg.jpg (930x1300, 218.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pepechan.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no anime girl
well I was gonna write some haskell but now my day is ruined so probably not.

dont mind i still got to post my cool image

fpbp

Attached: 1616065595790.png (850x1200, 1.43M)

day can't be ruined when you look at a bocc

Attached: mpv-shot0057.jpg (1920x1080, 208.09K)

hello
i hate computers

Attached: prog.jpg (1280x720, 574.27K)

you've come to the right place

Attached: based_vision.jpg (125x39, 1.5K)

rewriting c++ game engine in C

been working on a website for computer based test series, to show how much i score within a time frame. what do u think /g?

i think you should go to as w*bdev isn't programming

>this thrills the crab

LOL! imagine! what is programming then? sherlock

Should have written it in nim

Advent of Code

>trying to learn verilog and fpga dev
holy shit this is painful
was this what first learning how to write software was like

i need something like projects

>C or C++ code running drone carrying a rustacean

poetic

make something which takes a bunch of web pages from the first page of all search engines (the main ones) and run it through a translate API to return the same web page in english. it would also take a bunch more (web pages) as it has to crawl the first page of each of the ESL sites (via ESL search engines) asked for. it would then dumb the results, which would be the body of text now translated, to an RSS feed or forum

what would be if you put a BIOS chip on the other end of a cathode ray to have it "start up" every x seconds when based in outer space and therefore a vacuum when the electricity could jump to the ringlet (to the BIOS chip), to have it send a bit to a HDD or mouse (on-board memory) ?
well i think for one thing it would be very scale-able as, well since its already in outerspace where there is much helium, this (HDD) could be improved upon to use ferrorfluid as the mechanicas for the HDD to run and have data written to it. i think that, then, it could be a (based) BIOS chip running around in outer space that "zero-s out" the whole of outer-space, to leave our mark, to be our monolith (as the human race)

Attached: m.png (707x707, 7.31K)

pepechan.org/

Please try out my website and get rare pepes.

Attached: pepechaninventory.png (315x317, 39.41K)

I would probably use it unironically if it was gyate 2hus instead of pepe desu.

computers ARE random and CAN BE but the chinese, whove learned how to manipulate random at will (very impressive, wonder-full of wonder!) use this when they use what we call computer random, to make the biggest changes in the smallest ways

jus saw this how the hell does it work?
is there a special pointer for class members?
or it does some pointer math to get to the position where x is?

be thankful it isn't SystemVerilog.

yeah that's the magic, it probably does some pointer math to point to the member you want to access

it's possible it does that via the address of it that you pass in, or it could be using some kind of reflection / run time type info