Why are there so little women compared to men in the tech industry?

Why are there so little women compared to men in the tech industry?

Attached: 1652444033998.jpg (1080x810, 173.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_XsEsTvfT-M
youtube.com/watch?v=h1hHyn3xtOM
theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/02/the-more-gender-equality-the-fewer-women-in-stem/553592/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unironically sexism

bros I love otters so much I wanna be an otter

meds

I'm trans and I love otters

Theyre retarded. Literally. They take little jobs like “project manager” or “hr” or “tech recruiter” and pretend they’re doing something even though those jobs are fucking useless

Stfu commie faggot. There’s literally 5,000,000,000 programs for “female engineers” where they get their hands held because they’re to retarded to do anything outside fingering their hole and making tik toks.

incels cope by immersing themselves in tech, it's like asking why there are so few chads in tech

They aren't as interested in tech as men. Why do you think there aren't as many men in nursing?

cringe

> all the free gibs and programs and woman still cant code for shit

>in the tech industry?
why not mining or welding industry?

i know: its not glamorous and instagram-worthy because women are dumb attention whores

The actual answer
youtube.com/watch?v=_XsEsTvfT-M

post waistline

>tells someone to shut up because they claim tech is sexist
>unironically posts sexist content in response
Cope and seethe.

oops, wrong vid, here it is:
youtube.com/watch?v=h1hHyn3xtOM

Lmao fuck off

Autism is more prevalent in men

My favourite part of this is that women in countries are far more likely to go into tech than a woman in Sweden.

Unironically would have more (real) women in tech with more sexism, tranny.

>in countries
in countries like Iran*
theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/02/the-more-gender-equality-the-fewer-women-in-stem/553592/

Attached: 1.png (541x590, 103.98K)

>propose that biology is a large determining factor for the differences in behavior between sexes
>you're obsessed!
it's always the same.