GERONIMOOOOOOOOOOOO-ACK!

>GERONIMOOOOOOOOOOOO-ACK!

Attached: 1644753519105.png (640x480, 56.25K)

Closet tranny

dumb Any Forumsfag

>you hate spiders? you must be a spider

Attached: 41%.webm (408x720, 1.95M)

a bullet in the head of every tranny nutter

is he ok?

It's she, bigot.

nas force coal

You are just proving my point

Damn I wish someone near me committed suicide. I wanna see that shit for real.

/qa won

Reminder that /qa/ was closed by a literal tranny mod who goes by the name Naemuti

>the damage was so severe that the impact split his cock in half and inverted into his body

Are any of the old guard mods still around or has the entire circle literally been infested with trannies?

>have their own basedjak posting website
>still bother coming here to screech about trannies

Because they raided another board with basedjaks.

/qa/ is Any Forums's Israel

So you also agree it should be destroyed and its users shall suffer. Nice.

>context: its not a transgender person
lies and slander folks

>Because they raided another board with basedjaks.
They did that all the time, it's only when they raided /tttt/ that they got deleted.

Its inhabitants are unjustifiably deprived of home and are spread across the Any Forums. There will be time when they get they home again against all odds and tranny lefists seethe.

You guys have parlor, you just get bored and go looking for new targets to bully because your echo chambers are shitholes of sophistry and retardation.

>You guys
Gendered language is for chuds.

The only thing wrong with closing /qa/ was not closing Any Forums, /bant/, Any Forums and Any Forums together.

/new/ while we're at it

Why have trannies been working so hard to colonize Any Forums the last few years? I thought colonialism was bad.

Attached: 1641612255107.jpg (720x720, 28.61K)

Any Forums is much, much worse than Any Forums

Who? The Jews or the /qa/jaks?

Sadly only a tiny fraction of tranny suicides are caught on camera. Everyone needs to remember to record all trannies in their vicinity as much as possible just in case.

>Newfags don't know about linetrap
Colour me shocked.
/qa/ lost btw

Any Forums has insane jannies. Same as Any Forums.

it was* her

I prefer insane jannies to lazy ones, the Any Forums catalog is always 90% garbage, nothing but bait threads and retarded questions