YOU VILL USE ZE WAGIEBOX 9000 AND YOU VILL BE HAPPY

YOU VILL USE ZE WAGIEBOX 9000 AND YOU VILL BE HAPPY

Attached: Lenovo-ThinkCentre-M920q-Tiny-Front-View.jpg (800x517, 47.5K)

I couldn't care less about using a thin client at work as long as it isn't a serious detriment to my productivity.
I vill NOT be happy if I had to pay for it myself and use it outside of work.

#00FF00 is probably the worst color

Those aren't bad for basic office work or web browsing/watching videos. But just overpriced is all.

There is no point in using a case without a cd rom drive.

Are these things any good? I really like the aesthetics. I was thinking about buying a bunch of them used. Maybe once the whole chip shortage is over though. Prices on ebay for second hand computers and parts are all over the place.

Built computers yourself, retard

The Dell Wyse series is pretty good. For 35 dollars on ebay you can have a decent machine with DP. Run Xubuntu on it and it's an okay Linux machine.

these things are great for loonix

is there any benefit to this over a thinkpad P or W series?

nice for small home server

thin clients are actually nice, i can just sit on my desk and hear nothing while i am connected to my server rack in my basement

Repurposing computers combats e-waste. You could buy used parts to make your own computer too I suppose. I don't know which is better from an e-waste perspective though desu.

YOU VILL STREAM YOUR OS FROM ZE CLOUD

they gave me a Dell Wagietop Precision 5540 instead

This desu. If I didn't already have an old laptop to perfectly fit the bill, I'd grab one of these

PROJECT NANOMINIMICROTINYSMALLPICO

I remember being able to find the small Dell optiplexes cheap or free, that's never going to happen again because people will buy them in bulk and resell them for like $150-$300 because of faggots on youtube posting videos on how to build media servers or "gaming pcs."

Attached: 778EAE7E-2860-4606-A18F-46CBA161793C.jpg (571x548, 47.59K)

any thinkpads with discrete gpus will fry themselves under relatively light loads
we're talking insane heat and fan noise

these are just a fully fledged desktop CPU with normal integrated graphics clocked slightly lower for power which use a standard thinkpad power cable.
Very convenient

eventually we will all have chips in our brains that directly inject videos and images etc. over our vision and be wirelessly connected to a microscopic ultra-computer located in the center of the earth

>centre
quintessentially bri'sh