Powerful

Powerful.

Attached: 1200px-Lua-Logo.svg.png (1200x1200, 70.34K)

lmao isn't this the language roblox uses? you're not gonna be slaying bitches unless you use ANSI C

>implying bitches don't love Roblox
I'm literally scripting a Roblox game that my girlfriend is designing, in fact Roblox is weirdly popular with girls.

i use inline assembly and no bitches yet, i think we should learn Lua instead

>Implying Cunnies get even a crumb of cooch
Ngmi
Source: Cunny fag

Brave.

Based, Lua is so great it's unreal.

>in fact Roblox is weirdly popular with girls.
Yeah, 12-15 year old girls.

but it's not python

Impressed that you can't even shill right. Lua is great, but it's anything but powerful. It's actually relatively low-level as scripting languages go. That's not what's great about it. Lua is great because it's the fastest dynamically typed language in existence and it's everything good about JS with none of the bad.

This

literally doesnt have bitwise and or xor
LOOOOL

>t. pedophile

Kek. This poster is 11 years old.

Fake news.
Lua 5.3+ has native support for well-known bitwise operators.

Not him but lua 5.3+ is eternally irrelevant. The only versions that matter are 5.1 and some of 5.2, because those are what luajit supports, and the luajit dev disagrees with lua 5.3+ design decisions and will never implement them.
Not that it even matters in this context, since luajit also has bitwise operators.

Didn't stop development on Luajit and it's dead?

I learned Lua this week. It seems to be okay besides the index starts at 1 stuff. Stupid design decision for a language that is supposed to interface with C. But it lacks all batteries and isn't fit as a general purpose language. I am sure it is fine as configuration language (i would stick with ini files) and as embedded scripting language.

>5.3
How TF does it take 5.3 revisions before a language adds such a basic operator ?

I think there was simply no need for it. The need only arrived when you try to push it as a general purpose language, which it does a poor job of.

Yes, it's dead. It's so fast that it died and still stayed the fastest. Mainline lua remains irrelevant because its deceased cousin continues to outperform it from beyond the grave and just werk