This is getting ridiculous

this is getting ridiculous

Attached: 2022-05-21_22-15.png (1073x479, 37.28K)

are you in the US?

Server runs on troonix what do you expect

yes

:^)
I'm in Europe and never had it.
Strange, shortly after a poltard shot a bunch of old ladies, you're getting these errors, hmmm.

>Strange, shortly after a poltard shot a bunch of old ladies, you're getting these errors, hmmm.
they've been happening ever since the april fools event ended, retard europoor

I get the errors on android Chrome. Firefox on desktop is fine.

For a workaround, I cleared all cache and cookies, and blocked all cookies from Any Forums.org and 4channel.org, it fixes the issue.

Germany here, can completely confirm what this user said:

Also, since the April fools ended, I can't use the "back" function (neither the back button, nor the browser back function) in a thread to go back to the catalogue in Android Chrome.
When hitting "back", all that happens is that the ad at the bottom of the page gets refreshed. I need to hold down the back button to get the history and go to the catalogue from there.

>ad

Attached: download (1).jpg (213x236, 9.25K)

what is

disallowing cookies fixes this

im having to shitpost in chrome on my phone because when shitposting in firefox i get the Post successful! message and nothing gets posted
this website is falling apart

I’m also getting this in Safari on iPadOS.

Eurofag here, had it too

>, I can't use the "back" function (neither the back button, nor the browser back function) in a thread to go back to the catalogue in Android Chrome.
i have this happen on one android phone but doesn't happen on another. the one which back doesn't work, only on Any Forums and 4channel, is android 9, on android 10 phone no issue.

This happens to me on Chrome but not on Kiwi

>Kiwi
Hmm?

So it's not just me.
t. Firefox 100 / Windows 10 / UK

Is it the inflation?

Attached: 4chan Hiro money.jpg (650x440, 44.42K)

Bromite/Android 11/ Uk
Facing this error too a lot recently. What's the reason?

Kiwi browser