Linux is like driving a manual transmission

>linux is like driving a manual transmission
is this an accurate analogy?

Attached: 1623271407126.png (300x100, 61.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aNghg1Y-WIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Linux is like a kernel.

i drive a manual car and use linux, i don't think it's a good analogy

Linux is more like buying a go kart kit and building it up into a car.

In America maybe. Everywhere else in the world teenagers learn to drive manuals by default because automatics are for the physically disabled or people too stupid to pass the driving test in a manual. Which would make Windows like driving a manual everywhere else in the world.

dumbass imagine the traffic

manual transmissions put you in full control of your vehicle's capabilities, but you have to put in the effort and develop the skills necessary to take advantage of the opportunity provided

what are you talking about?

your analogy is like sticking a manual shift stick up your ass

linux is like building a rotary engine with housings rotors and plates from all different models

>america america america
get a life

clutchlettes stopped on hills presumably

youtube.com/watch?v=aNghg1Y-WIc

Ever wonder why these blatant troll threads that violate the only rule in the sticky are never deleted while the mod is literally in these threads all day deleting posts?
Because the apple nigger mód is the OP posting from his iphone. He spends 20 hours a day of his worthless NEET life posting these falseflag troll threads, deleting posts exposing him as the OP, and saving his anti-linux/windows troll threads every time they reach page 10:

The only way to purge these shit threads off Any Forums is to put a bullet in his head.
Jjay Loouis Irrwin
3004 Nor.folk Dr.
Austin TX 78745

Attached: 1650392658321.png (658x383, 245.81K)

It encourages safer driving habits and is more usable in hilly areas and during winter?

You let the pedal out while you press the other pedal in. I have 183,000 miles on the same clutch and it still works.

>183,000 miles on the same clutch
I doubt this unless you're driving a Peterbilt tractor or some such

>OP can't drive stick
kek

Austin TX is the new Silicon Valley, you mad lad?

pills stat

Everyone does automatic in Japan.
The only "big 3" automaking countries with a dedication to manual is Germany.

no

turbosperg

Ever wonder why these blatant troll threads that violate the only rule in the sticky are never deleted while the mod is literally in these threads all day deleting posts?
Because the apple nigger mód is the OP posting from his iphone. He spends 20 hours a day of his worthless NEET life posting these falseflag troll threads, deleting posts exposing him as the OP, and saving his anti-linux/windows troll threads every time they reach page 10:
The only way to purge these shit threads off Any Forums is to put a bullet in his head.
Jjay Loouis Irrwin
3004 Nor.folk Dr.
Austin TX 78745

Attached: 1629770081775.png (658x383, 245.81K)