Why does Any Forums shit on pythong ?

Why does Any Forums shit on pythong ?

Attached: 158BA930-378B-4508-8423-754CEF689044.jpg (800x550, 43.32K)

Only good for data science and scripting.

absolutely THE worst distribution scheme of any language

Attached: python_environment.png (492x487, 52.81K)

im mostly still mad about "meaningful" (blatant lies) whitespace

Because it's slow. That's it. And that's the culture of the place. Doesn't mean you have to follow it. I don't. I use Python and it's fine for simple tasks, mock ups and automation.

nah thats not it, most variants of python are very fast if you're not tripping over GIL.

Well, you can also bring indentation and the fact that it is "beginner friendly", which is a sin over here because some people need to feel superior over something perceived as complex (hence C++ code).

>Based on the PYPL-Index, an analysis of Google search trends for programming language tutorials.
kek. Pytards, everyone.

>search trends for programming tutorials
this only proves that pytards needs to google all the time. typical retard.

cos none have them have done anything
Any Forums = 'insecurity'
Any Forums being marginallly technical = the place where the idiot proles get their marginal info, to dismiss everything in the fucking world, what they can't do.

the bootcamper npc learns python on 2 weeks and then comes here to call you a pajeet for using java or hates javascript for no reason.
They can't even diferenciate nodejs to client side dom manipulation

most popular things are shit

ask 'why is python' all of ML
why. are the idiots calling python 'high level' when it is equivalent to java
why. are the idiots saying that python is somehow 'deficient' when it has resolved problems of accessibility.
why. are the idiots the self flaying failed, academic proles stating that this infastructure, that has become the whole of ML. the controlling language is less than their own failed shit. the c the rest of the fking garbage that has wrecked the whole world.
why why why

>no rust

Attached: 1646284194986.jpg (556x556, 22.64K)

'accessible'
worthless shit needs complexity to appear clever
worthless shit 'know 4 languages' can rattle off statements
cannot program
cannot use a language fluently

Its basically for scripting, data science, and write once never read again code. Its nice because its very readable and has a small code footprint. Its also easy for juniors to learn it. But that's a disadvantage since there's a lot of shitty Python code because of it.

The thing where Python expects you to use its own package manager is bullshit. It makes for horrible issues in production and system administration

I like writing in C but i end up always writing shit in python.
I inevitably have to interact with the internet at some point and python is by about a billion times faster to deal with

worthless american shit.

Sodomy is popular. Doesn't make it right.

Beware of the pox though if you indulge in such activities

Because on /g, only C languages are worth using.

It's popular.
The only determining factor on Any Forums's opinion on anything.

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT

I can't believe that R is more popular than typescript