Has no competition

>has no competition

Attached: 1641410983851.jpg (1200x628, 150.95K)

Because nobody cares about that shit

>has no worthy content

Any Forums should make a website that allows freedom of speech and tits out streaming.
We would literally win bros

Twitch's revenue is almost $3bn annually on its own.
It has competition from YouTube and Facebook, mainly through exclusivity deals though. Twitch has the overall better architecture which is why they're so far ahead.

Youtube nigga

youtube is trying to, but they add features at such a slow rate that it doesn't look to be a high priority for them.

I enjoyed it more when most of the people I watched weren't centralized in Austin Texas making dogshit irl tv show ripoffs

>[Post that contributes nothing to the topic and was made to purposely instigate a reaction from people of lower intellect.]

I cared
I asked
>trying
at least try to be honest you dishonest folks

They got rid of YouTube Gaming and the livestream hub is extremely basic, now it's almost impossible to navigate live streams.

Youtube still has much better vods. I can catch a stream late and have it turn directly into a vod without having to click a link or watch a shitty ad. When twitch started deleting everything I stopped using it completely because I don't give a shit about actually watching a stream live. I hop around to the good bits then turn it off.

*blocks your path*

Attached: __usada_pekora_hololive_drawn_by_shyi__sample-d3af5467bc65a1fa07a138c847d2b6b5.jpg (850x1202, 156.45K)

bilibili

I didn't ask you retard

vtumor
vtranny
vtroon
wrong its huya

For me its XQC

forsen

This would turn into a camgirl site within a year, so if you want this just go to a camgirl site.

>Any Forums should make a website that allows freedom of speech and tits out streaming.
>i have no clue what I'm talking about and I'm clueless about the state of technology
there is a gorillion peertube instances, odysee and alike
also: you pay the ad revenue if you want it so bad, retard

It's not really a technical problem, it's mainly that there no incentive to go to a site that has less viewership and has different culture. Microsoft tried and failed.

most services have no real competition, friend

>YouTube
>Google
>Amazon
>Ebay
>Paypal

Its mostly network effects like However I imagine there are niches that use different services: like depop for fashion instead of ebay.

Yes. Most normies don't bother researching platforms so they'll use the biggest one. From the list, only the search engine doesn't have massive network effect. The others fragment videos, auctions, payment accounts. Though for Amazon it isn't that much fragmentation and more they have their warehouses and delivery system.

But even Google benefits from having the most ad clicks, the most user interaction. They can crawl the most without spending more per profit.

At least someone is trying.
Captcha: PAYX8

Attached: hitbox-logo-png-transparent.png (2400x3348, 89.24K)

I didn't ask you contrarian fool

Well the audience for streams just isn't that big overall. That and the network effects is why Mixer failed.