I hate linux and I'm no woman, I'm just a developer who's used it for nearly a decade...

I hate linux and I'm no woman, I'm just a developer who's used it for nearly a decade. I have no idea how mac works either, but you really can't compare developing for a coherent system where people are payed to write and maintain documentation, to a fucking linux distro. Linux will never be good. It's a cobbled together mess of (often poor by their own virtue) solutions, which never worked as well as intended. This together with the fact that linux distros make it a badge of honor to carry all this into the grave, and never make anything obsolete just turns Linux into a really hostile development environment.

Linux isn't based on unix, it's a unix clone, and unix is and was garbage, and it was also absolutely cancerous, which linux of course replicates beautifully. It's downright parasitic.

Attached: 1629095370337.png (706x1000, 1.2M)

i want to nakadashi kuro

That was a useless post from a useless OP who could not string a coherent argument together if their life depended on it. instead we get a rambling screed of filth and garbage from someone who in reality never worked a day in their life.

damn useless OP... I need rape correction...

kys pedo

(You)

Attached: 4chan anime.png (800x2810, 580.03K)

I hate linux and I'm a woman

I want to sex her
OP is a faggot, though

shortcat is short

good effort OP
HOWEVER

>payed

looks like your entire argument is now invalid
we did it freechads

Attached: 1651623857990.png (1148x646, 619.04K)

>2013

Attached: _1417289643805.jpg (550x366, 41.02K)

cringe

I want to pound that coffee into fine powder

what did he mean by this

Yeah I honestly just don't think I know enough about linux to do that properly, I have like a childlike wonder engagement with it but I've never done much programming and the only things I know are like the basic unix commands, working in bash and the terminal and the layout of the filesystem and stuff.
I don't know if I'm just retarded but shit keeps braking on updates, either gnome or grub or something.

>dozens of anti-linux threads daily with animu pic
Mods asleep
>make a pol post in a thinly veiled pol thread
Mods delete all your posts on the board
Really gets the noggin jogging.

cope

>all mods are one person
the same fallacy as everyone on Any Forums being one person. kill yourself asap

he is

who

filtered

GPT-3 hands wrote this post.