Why haven't you taken the minimalist pill yet?

why haven't you taken the minimalist pill yet?
you only need a laptop to be a programmer

Attached: minimalism.jpg (1280x720, 106.68K)

My wife won't let me turn the house into 90% empty space

Mattress is bloat.

You vill own notting, und you vill be heppy.

minimalism is the most jewish trend ever

tell her to shut up the fuck she gonna do lmao

Men really live like this and see no problem.

Not him but unironically I can't be happy unless I own nothing.
I'm drowning in the fucking garbage I own and it just makes me miserable and I can't even get rid of it because I don't have the resources to do so on my own and involving anyone else is out of the question because that would just be too humiliating.

Roasties be like: "AAAAAHHH NO BEDFRAME IM GOING INSAAAANE"

Friendly reminder that a mattress on the floor will get mold. A minimalist solution is to get either a bed frame or 2 pallets.

Buy a van.

>mfw sleeping on bare floor with just a mattress because i live in a hot shithole

Attached: 1650613173901.png (872x1020, 198.36K)

>consoom so you can be more minimalist
>buy your anti-buy-themed happiness

Attached: ab8.jpg (425x283, 18K)

you dont have the resources to... donate and recycle stuff?

I sold my gaymen rig and monitors to swap to a MacBook Air and a planned single large monitor

Indeed I don't. There is too much stuff to donate, if I had to run it out of the house one load at a time like that I'd never finish. Same problem applies to recycling. If I knew more crafts I could recycle the shit manually but that would be even slower.
You don't understand, my house is physically overflowing with my belongings, I have to wade through them to get to the door.

Thinking of doing this, but playing the odd game of Valorant or CSGO in between "working" seems like something I'd miss.

having a wife is not very minimalist

fucking nigger hoarder, take a day to clean your fucking house and rent one of those giant garbage bins. if you can't give shit up for the sake of living like a human, you deserve to be a wreckless animal and live the life you live

maximalism is the 2rue shit
minimalism is McWagie copium

What's her problem?

Yeah.
That's all I have to say about that. Just yeah. It's all true.

minimalism is great but owning nothing is not minimalism.

To be minimalist is to maximize the enjoyment you get from every single object you own. If an object is not bringing you enjoyment, either you throw it away or you replace it with a similar object of better quality.

>YOU WILL OWN NOTHING AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY
Nah