>Keyboard recommendation template
pastebin.com/n220xk9V

>Where to buy keyboards
mechmap.tech/themap
keycaplendar.firebaseapp.com
mechgroupbuys.com/keyboards
alexotos.com/keyboard-vendor-list/

>News:
Vortex Multix TKL is out, KBT:Re (IBM PCjr lookalike) is almost sold out.
Keychron Q4 is in pre-launch. Keychron products pretty much all delayed, probably for coof, this includes Keychron Q5.
Poorfags looking for 75% just buy Nexttime 75 or Feker IK75.
Look at Akko Mod 003 or FL Esports CMK98 for 96%/1800. Aliexpress may or may not have insane shipping costs right now.

No, Ducky, Steelseries, Razer, Corsair, etc. is not good. You are paying for the brand.

No, red switches are not best for gaming, switch type is all about preference. Buy a switch tester and see if you can find what you like.

>Relevant Links:
youtube.com/watch?v=8YV8KmfBbBM&t=17s

Previous:

Attached: 1626136108508.webm (720x1280, 1.34M)

>Keychron Q4 is in pre-launch. Keychron products pretty much all delayed, probably for coof, this includes Keychron Q5.
is this include the K8 Pro? it suppose to start deliveries on May 31.

K8 Pro should be on track if it has a definite fulfillment date.

>Budget
Around 120$, the lesser the better
>Location (continent at least)
Central EU
>Preferred switch type
Brown
>Layout
US/ANSI
>Form factor
tkl/full
>Backlight
no

Could someone advise which should I pick? I do some gayming from time to time. I've found Filco Ninja Majestouch-2, but maybe there is something better or preferably cheaper.

Why did Keychron replace the aluminium plate in the Q1 with a steel plate in Q1 v2?

The Ninja is a pretty nice board. Go for it.

Keychon c2.

I'm thinking of grabbing qPBT Terminal keycaps. Anyone got theirs yet?

realforce r2, niz x84/x108

Any sub $100 tkl (including switches and keycaps) that runs qmk? Also fuck massdrop for not putting qmk on the ENTR.

xd87

I don't know if I could answer

Attached: don't ever talk to me or my wife's son ever again.jpg (2200x1467, 485.64K)

would a filco stop a bullet?

Not likely even a .22, it's just plastic and a piece of soft sheet steel in there

>Poorfags looking for 75% just buy Nexttime 75 or Feker IK75.
>Look at Akko Mod 003 or FL Esports CMK98 for 96%/1800. Aliexpress may or may not have insane shipping costs right now.
>No, red switches are not best for gaming, switch type is all about preference. Buy a switch tester and see if you can find what you like.
Can we not fill the OP with random subjective opinions? No one is asking for red switches. Mod 003 or CMK98 probably aren't even the best 1800 boards. Nexttime and IK75 are expensive now. What in the world are these suggestions.

Finally gathered some $$$ and was able to redo my case filling so the board isn't as hollow.
Went from a 3pl TP mod, aka 3 ply toilet paper mod to a Lidl flat dish sponge plus paper towel mod (the sponge was too thick to fit in the bottom part of the case). Also added the sponge under and inside the spacebar.
Souds a lot better now tbqh.
Follow me for more delicious recipes.

Attached: sponge.jpg (3239x5063, 3.38M)

>Budget
~$150
>Location (continent at least)
West-Coast USA
>Preferred switch type
Clear.
>Layout
ANSI
>Form factor
65%
>Backlight
Yes. No RGB. Solid color to be able to see the keys in the dark.

>clear
What.

need keyboard for work. 200 or under. i’m on phone so semi quiet. had razor before and was whatever. what should i get? got a logitech mouse before from here the mx518 and it’s my fave mouse

epomaker skyline 98 wired version (70) and get a set of gateron silent black inks (50) with cheap keycaps (35) of your choice.

where are you buying nt75 and ik75 that's expensive >now ?
they're still as cheap as ever on ali

Until few months ago it used to be $65, maybe less with ali coupons. Then they raised prices to $75 ish, now they sell updated version with via for $125. VIA/QMK compatible pcbs shouldn't warrant a $50 price increase. There's no way anything above $100 should be considered budget. Personally don't even think even $75 should be considered budget.

What would be good tactile switch?
Need something more tactile than mx browns. Needs to be with clear housing. Preferably on silent side.

Looking at T1 or T1 shrimp. Maybe boba u4?

Forgot to mention nt75 literally started as a $50 board. It was budget then, it's not budget now.

Get a model m

boba u4 rgb version.