In 2020, there was talk of YouTube banning hacking channels. I had unlimited Google Drive storage through my school...

In 2020, there was talk of YouTube banning hacking channels. I had unlimited Google Drive storage through my school, and used it to store 38 complete channels worth of videos. I have not done anything with these videos, have not checked in with any related archival projects, and am not aware which/if any of these channels were actually banned, or had videos removed.
I am graduating soon, at which point I will lose access to the files. I technically have the storage for them, but don't care enough to keep them all. Below is the list of channels I have. If anyone wants any or knows of something that was deleted, let me know and I'll make a torrent. The date the archive was made is April 26 2020.

13Cubed
Absolute_AppSec
Adrian Crenshaw/IronGeek
Bhargav Tandel
Billy Ellis
Black Hat
Black Hat Ethical Hacking
Bugcrowd
Colin_Hardy
Computerphile
Cristi Vlad
DarkOperator
DeviantOllam
Guided Hacking
Hack In The Box Security Conference
Hack the Heck
Hack3rSp0t
HACKADAY
HackerOne
HackerSploit
Hacking Videos
Hak5
Jackk Tutorials
Jerry Banfield
John Hammond
Joseph Delgadillo
JT
Kindred_Security
LockPickingLawyer
MalwareAnalysisForHedgehogs
Sam Browne
Security Tube Cons
SSTec Tutorials
The Linux Foundation
Velimmir Radlovacki

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-20_23-51-07.png (574x794, 33.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1stwQR06PmRZxS6znuoCptLKL8KzvOPzv?usp=sharing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You son of a bitch. Make the torrent and then post here.

Fucking this. That's a goldmine OP.

Make the torrent.

>set an access point to the same ssid as your neighbor
>log his password

Attached: 1653139169358.gif (498x219, 1.29M)

How much space do each of those channels take up? Share the small ones at least.

ever heard of torrents nigga. Also google holds all the power, the AI will fuck you over if it finds out.

It's 10 terabytes in total. I'm not torrenting the whole thing. Most of it is still available, I will torrent what has been deleted. I was wondering if anyone knew what had been deleted.

Alternately, if you have the manpower, you could also compress everything down, though I don't know what the others feel of it.

Make the Google driver folder public and give us the link

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1stwQR06PmRZxS6znuoCptLKL8KzvOPzv?usp=sharing

Absolute KING right here. Bumping for visibility.

based

yt-dlp --get-filename [channel-url] | sed 's/.*\[\([^]]*\)\].*/\1/g'
will return a list of all urls that are online for a channel. Compare them with what you have to see what the online list is missing.

You all better start downloading before is gone.

bump for visibility

Thanks user. Which channels would you recommend the most?

i knew i rememebered kindred having more videos than he currently does

Out of this, point me to the 50-100 GBs that are most useful and not a available

t.low space nigger

Attached: 66B8ABCF-1B6F-427D-BC12-E8988ED92F92.png (1280x1087, 125.32K)

I don't know how to scrape a list of filenames from google drive, but if I did, I could create a list of not currently available videos. OP should have stored a text file of them all.

Post Jackk Tutorials, I'm pretty sure his channel got absolutely nuked in 2016 though, as I tried backing it up about two years ago and I noticed it was completely gone.

I want at least the Windows 7 customization video but if you can post the channel archive I can seed.