/csg/ - Chink Shit General

>IMPORTANT:
>***CHINA IS STILL IN LOCKDOWN SO YOUR UNSHIPPED AND SHIPPED ORDERS -MAY- BE LATE***
OFFICIAL CHINK SHIT GENERAL THEME SONG: youtube.com/watch?v=78FgFp1Gi9I

Everything is already from China but in here we discuss the cheap chink shit you see on various sites.

Useful links:
>Chink shit general wiki: wiki.installgentoo.com/wiki/Chinese_shit_general
>How to buy from TaoBao: howtotao.com/buy-from-taobao
>How to buy from 1688: howtotao.com/1688-guide
>Online image-to-text converter and translator: newocr.com
>Pop-up translator: imtranslator.net/

News:
-Some recent orders; What are you waiting on? -user gets a shitty SATA to USB adapter and plastic enclosure -Reccomendation for bamboo underwear, 9 months with only small holes in user's dick -user buys SD card expecting fake capacity, still CHINKS themself -CHINKED -Review of E1000 Pro portable label printer -Weeb user mini-reviews Lii-PL4 battery charger -Doll-nonce saga continutes -user shops around for custom mouse/desk mats -Another SEGA Mega Drive repro cart >Old thread:
FUCK YANWEN
FUCK CAINIAO
FUCK SUNYOU

Attached: 1653027114338.jpg (1248x843, 550.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/UsbCHardware/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chink Shit General

Nigger shit general

Fuck Indians

Whats a good site to buy an asian gf from?

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

how do chinks live with themselves knowing that everything they own is cheap as shit and their soul is a dime a dozen

how do mutt abominations live with themselves knowing that everything they own is made in china and their "soul" is non existent

How do I find good pictures for a 900x400mm deskmat?

I ordered 2 different from an aliexpress store, shipped with DHL. seller put fake tracking numbers on both and deactivated their account. now I gotta go through the dispute process.

fuck chinks.

hm nice, but what about aspect ratio or something
it's obvious that it should be more wide than high but idk how exactly it works

Anyone have bought tents from Ali?
Been looking at Naturehike Cloud Up 1 or 2 20D version. Any thoughts?

Thread is off to a great start I see.
Does anyone know of a decent chink southpaw mech keyboard PCB/kit? I want a mech for work but a southpaw would be really nice since I'm a CAD monkey. I'm not doing some soi groupbuy shit.

t. Things that didn't happen

For that size, find an image over 5315 x 2362 min.
Double that would be ideal.
Post that shit here and I'll crop it for you if you really can't work it out.

Continuing the discussion from last thread, can cheap USB-C cables damage your actual devices if you're using them for lower power devices like phones? If so, how exactly?

>user buys SD card expecting fake capacity, still CHINKS themself
For the sake of my unimpeachable integrity, I would like to clarify I in fact did not purchase this SD Card. A family member did not really knowing that much better.
I simply tested it. It was cheap but they still got ripped off.

Not a tent but own a shitload of Naturehike ultralight stuff and it's great.
Is it a different layout or just leftside numpad? Wouldn't tenkeyless with seperate numpad be better, aside from connecting two devices?

Nah I wouldn't try it.

Your life depends on a good tent (exposure, hypothermia, water proofing) - definitely spend the money.

Rule of thumb is to prioritise quality on anything between you and the sky (house, tent, clothes) and between you and the ground (shoes, transport, car, bed).

Yes.

USB-C requires IF/IC chips to negotiate voltages accurately. Stick to well reviewed brands that have multiple teardowns/independently verified authentication.
Don't take one guy's word for it, they could be a shill.
reddit.com/r/UsbCHardware/
>inb4 plebbit
I fucking hate reddit but for community sources answers/recommendations it's very good.
I'd personally even avoid UGreen/Baseus as I've heard bad things with their QC.
Modern USB-C can handle up to 240w so definitely take care bro.

At best they might short/blow the port on your device, at worse they could start a house fire.

Very autistic and retarded. It's nylon sheets with aluminum poles holy shit.

that carries lightning to a brick full of chemicals that you hold to your head or sit on

Attached: file.png (1878x1373, 1.1M)

What is Any Forums approved chinx power bank brands?

unfortunately it did. almost 50$ per item. 2 days before the automatic decision on the dispute.