AI was a mistake

AI was a mistake.

Attached: 1653131717626.png (1020x1033, 637.01K)

ai-determined automation in the hands of tyrannical governments and corporations can only spell the ultimate death of the human spirit

AI wasn't a mistake, not having any control over corpo niggers letting them do whatever the fuck they want IS a mistake. But hey you wanted capitalism enjoy living in a maketplace now.

Frank Herbert was right

I'm convinced that whenever somebody invents something, that a google employee or AI steals that data then backdates it by 5 years and posts it in all propaganda outlets stealing credit from the the actual founders.

Thats no problem for some grams of cocaine and some adderall pills.

>HeheHE amazing thingy alREAdY aexcissttsss, wWOAaaaaOA For 40FORTy YeaaaarRSSS
Then not a single aspect in that field has improved since those 40 years ago.

Do people get off by having this much control over other people's lives?

>moving boxes around in the AI supervised amazon warehouse
>feeling down since family member got sick and I have to take 2 jobs to afford the medical bills
>booming voice resounds in the whole building
>"wagie #5412 please keep on a smile at all times for the duration of your work shift. Every perimeter is being livestreamed to show the public how we at Amazon facilitate a fun and safe work environment"
>"failure to comply will result in deducting 20 tendies from your salary"
>mfw

Attached: Future_so_bright_I_gotta_wear_shades.webm (458x468, 74.51K)

>not at all mr. shekelberg, I'm enjoying this daily 2hr meeting quite a bit!

Attached: c8848e81afa88a42bd4dcdacc966289e.png (900x900, 755.54K)

How will you force yourself to not be bored in a boring meeting?
Is this the “You will be happy!” Part?

Make a video of yourself smiling like an idiot and play it on a loop during meetings

Not my problem, I don't have a webcam also if I had one I have a right to refuse to use it.
This is a right in the EU.

>This is a right in the EU
No, it's not.

make sure to change the lighting or something in case they start putting video loop detection.

based and butlerian-pilled

This isn't a big deal. Unleash this in any meeting and about 99% of the audience will be flagged as bored every single time, rendering the thing in itself useless as everyone knows meetings are boring as fuck so there isn't anything meaningful to be done

Topkek thanks for the laugh this morning user

Attached: 1653014031647.png (1200x1600, 1.83M)

AI was greatest invention after 2nd gen of consoles came out. this allowed you to play single player games against the computer which prior to that 1st gen of consoles was just glorified board games that required second human
AI enabled you to be lonely Any Forumsamer

>his company requires webcams to be on during meetings
Wouldn't be me! I haven't seen anyone turn on theirs yet.

Thankfully my company uses Webex

better yet, train a generative adversarial AI to convert from your normal face to whatever the emotion detecting AI considers good

what kind of shit company uses zoom?

so was right then

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-21_15-48-12.png (877x94, 11.77K)