>Apply to sys admin job

>>Apply to sys admin job
>>interview went really well
>>ran into a problem with one of my old references
>>"What why?"
>>they outsourced the reference checking to India and some disgusting pajeet called my former boss
>>said he was very rude and couldn't vouch
>>and hour later I get a call from my former employer "user some Indian dude called me and asked about information about you endlessly including your former address and phone and shit I told that tiny fuck to wipe his ass"
>>now about to call back the company and apologize for said tiny Indian

Attached: Unknown.png (247x204, 7.08K)

Sir so sorry sir to inform you that you did not get the job, sir.
We have moved forward with another candidate, sir. Please thank you.

Why would you list old references about people that hate you?

He didn't - His old boss was going to likely give him a positive reference, but probably wasn't expecting some thick accented pajeet to be the one calling asking for personal info on one of his old employees. His old boss probably thought he was doing user a solid by not providing the info.
Shit sucks.

No he loves and respects him, so when a filthy third worlder calls and asks for my social security number or old address he tells them to hang up.

I had to read OP's ESL spaghetti about 8 times before I figured it out but this is what he tried to say

>be le me
>apply to job
>be in le interview
>interviewer tells me that he ran into a problem with one of my references
>i ask me "le why? xD"
>interviewer said the reference was very rude to him on the phone and thus he couldn't use him as a reference
>dont get le hired

>LATER THAT DAY
>said reference calls me up
>notifies me that a pajeet called him and asked him all sorts of shit including private information like my address and phone number, making him seem like a scammer
>my reference told my interviewer to poo in loo and wipe his ass

and that's le story of how i had to call up my interviewer and apologize on my reference's behalf for the misunderstanding...

nigger

8 read throughs and you still got it wrong.
The interviewer wasn't the one who called his former employer, some outsourced pajeet is the one who made the call and then just reported back "White man rude to shitskin" to the interviewer.

Ok, that is much clearer. Thanks.

OP: learn to expression many better, Gods' sake

wait why the fuck would an interviewer not make a simple phonecall himself? huh?

Where do you live? That sounds illegal from your former employer and the latest hirer.

>>>be le me
neck yourself

>>>be le me
holy based

It's 2022 man, we've passed the point of peak retardation.
I don't question anything anymore on stupidity alone.

>>be le samefag

Attached: file.png (628x354, 42.88K)

how can it be a samefag if neither of those have a (You)

>this nigga

Attached: 1652739312153.jpg (914x914, 66.36K)

YOU STUPID FUCK

LITERALLY HANG (YOURSELF)

Because then the story wouldnt be good
>Had interview.
>went well.
>Guy checks reference.
>Reference checks out.
>Get job.
There needs to be twist and turns and joy and sorrow in a story, not just a typical event.

because companies outsource everything

"Hello this is a of Ranesh from Durgasoft Coporation of Solutions in Bangladeshi I am of calling to confirm some information of an user ee mass yes hello?"

Calling people and asking about their past is literally a job made for Stacy. Yet companies want to outsource even that.