/csg/ - Chink Shit General

>IMPORTANT:
>***CHINA IS STILL IN LOCKDOWN SO YOUR UNSHIPPED AND SHIPPED ORDERS -MAY- BE LATE***
OFFICIAL CHINK SHIT GENERAL THEME SONG: youtube.com/watch?v=78FgFp1Gi9I

Everything is already from China but in here we discuss the cheap chink shit you see on various sites.

Useful links:
>Chink shit general wiki: wiki.installgentoo.com/wiki/Chinese_shit_general
>How to buy from TaoBao: howtotao.com/buy-from-taobao
>How to buy from 1688: howtotao.com/1688-guide
>Online image-to-text converter and translator: newocr.com
>Pop-up translator: imtranslator.net/

News:
-Review of mini stereo amplifier, Fosi ZK-502T (it's good) -Orange Pi Zero 2 impressions -user wants a wife -Searching for novelty USB flash drives, reviews to come? -UGreen loses the GOAT? -Soldering iron discussion (and retardation) -Anons beating Chang at his own game -CHINKED user needs advice -Gamesir T4w user takes it apart, doesn't fit XBONE joysticks :( -Surveying /csg/ for quality item examples, maybe to some end? -The joy of /csg/ >Old thread:
FUCK YANWEN
FUCK CAINIAO
FUCK SUNYOU

Attached: 1652541266401.png (942x601, 805.13K)

>News:
BASED & CHINKpilled

>Sign up for Taobao years back
>Forgot all about it
>Recently want to start using Taobao again
>Account got frozen
It was my one and only cell phone number too. Am I fucked?

Worse comes to worst just buy another sim card, if it's a big deal enough to justify.

To the regulars here: how often do you find something that's genuinely useful/beneficial, or do you just end up with a pile of plastic junk in your house?

How much do new SIM cost nowadays? Can I buy a chink number even?

don't buy random bullshit, buy things like accessories and tech trinkets for your computer

What the fuck is that

I find the use or benifit first, before I decide to spend money.
If you're just here to CONSOOM of course end up with shit.

sex doll factory

IIRC your Taobao account must now be linked to an Alipay account with your number on it otherwise they'll just freeze your account, sometimes immediately after you create it.

waiting on
>2xBaofeng UV-5R
> +2x3800mah extended batteries
> +2x probably fake nagoya whip antennas
> + USB programming cable

Tempted to find a better charger for the 'Fengs too, I hear the stock ones are garbage and break down if used heavily.
If anyone knows any other good accessories, post them.

Love me Baofeng.
Just a shit lithium charge circuit right?
Could just put your own module in the dock when it fails maybe?

CHEAP SHIT GENERAL STOP BEING RACIST

are you licensed

We have a lifetime c-word pass.

Attached: lifetime c-word pass.png (1591x1224, 1.27M)

I don't care what the thread title is, but I do want to avoid these threads being shit up with race discussion.
Obviously the title cannot be changed while avoiding this, and it shouldn't have to.
If people stop replying to these posts they'd be irellevent, or spam which jannies can clean up.

that means nothing. That pass is a totally made up and arbitrary thing. It's a disgusting slur that should never be said or typed.

fucking whitey niggers are worse than chinks. welcome to Any Forums, our owner is gookmoot.

shut up chud

you will never be a woman

rent free