Does your PC have an uninterruptable power supply?

Does your PC have an uninterruptable power supply?

Attached: ups-2048px-2363.jpg (2048x1024, 215.79K)

ive not had a power cut in 2 years and only turn my pc off once or twice a month

Attached: 1652532475837.jpg (1080x1065, 201.26K)

no i don't live in a house made of wooden slats

Yep. 2 of them keeps my piholes and opnsense up just in case.

If you're that worried about a power issue you should stick with laptops since they have tiny UPS inside them. Your charger will most likely crucify itself without harming your laptop if there's any issue with the power even if you don't use a surge protector.

Attached: 179.gif (989x1186, 1.34M)

Consumer offerings are so low quality that your machines are at greater risk plugged into a UPS than not.

I have the one on the left. Runs quiet on battery, very nice display.

Yes, it's called the laptop's battery

Yes, my router does too

That's an awful idea

Only on 220V, and even then pure sine wave units aren't that expensive. PSUs have a lot more tolerance for questionable line input than they do for being low volted.

Obviously I'm saying use a surge protector but if you don't that's like a $20-30 whoopsie. Modern day laptop especially the gayming ones are becoming more than good enough for most tasks you throw at them. They're the modern day equivalent of battery powered drills. Yeah a corded one is going to twist your arm off but even a shitty battery powered one will drive in screws just fine.

I don't care how good a modern laptop is, it's no desktop

what are you talking about? post proof

>Does your PC have an uninterruptable power supply?
Yes, of course.

If all you need to do is drive in screws you're not going to be concerned if your drill can twist your arm off. Although you don't want to fuck around with a modern day high end cordless drill if you want to keep your arm attached to your body.

Attached: milwaukee-power-drills-2803-20-a0_600.jpg (600x600, 43.17K)

Yes. Currently saving up for a better one since I was planning on upgrading my computer, so I might run tight (Wanna connect a couple things more to it). 3kva Fp 0.9 (~2700w)

Fuck off with your bullshit analogy, bottom line is if I wanted to use a laptop as a desktop I'd use a laptop as a desktop. Instead I have a desktop and a UPS. Besides, they're good for more than just PCs. Can't run my mains-powered aquarium gear off a damned laptop. Could probably get my router to be powered off the laptop but that just sounds unpleasant

Love Milwaukee they are the best made hands down.

>6.9'' length (nice)
>Love handle
>2-mode sex selector
>Prostate Bushless Motor

yeah i've got four of them

what is the difference between APC 1500 AND APC PRO 1500?