tatsumoto.neocities.org/blog/resources.html#software
tatsumoto.neocities.org/blog/learning-kana-in-two-days.html
streamable.com/9wv6sn
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sure
tatsumoto.neocities.org/blog/our-immersion-learning-toolset.html
tatsumoto.neocities.org/blog/resources.html#software

Attached: 1582761977883.png (821x652, 258.2K)

i don't understand why people shill anki on this board. it seems like just as with pure math, programming and CS in general will be totally ill suited for memory training like anki to be of any use. what exactly are you going to do with facts when you're programming or doing CS proofs? how will that help you if the problem is ill defined and dynamic as most problems in programming are? it seems like something useful for static knowledge like in language learning or anatomy.

I was learning kana with Duolingo but with every update it kept getting more pozzed and bloated
still looking for an alternative, still no dice

>it seems like something useful for static knowledge like in language learning or anatomy.
Well this is a thread about language learning.
Anyway, other than language learning, apparently it's a big deal in medical school. Since everyone is using, so to stay competitive, you have to use it too.
I can't see any use for using Anki to learn CS concepts though unless you're trying to do something silly like memorize every component of Agile.

>learning kana
see tatsumoto.neocities.org/blog/learning-kana-in-two-days.html

Attached: 1499231086315.png (703x889, 853.46K)

thanks my man, will check

I don't recommend it.
That guy spams his shit everywhere because he's desperate for attention. I recommend you just ignore his advice and look elsewhere.

no you're just retarded

well I googled for quite a while and didn't find anything, that last link gave me two app recommendations that didn't even show up anywhere before

Anki helped me a lot in anatomy and physiology. It's better suited for memorization. I tried the same approach with statistics and economics. I quickly ditched Anki for basic note taking and practice. The built in latex support was cool tho.

how do i learn the bare minimum of japanese just to be able to understand 50% of what's going on in the anime so i can acquire the rest naturally like i've done with every other language i speak?
i don't really need kanji for that but that's usually what everyone learning japanese seems to be focusing on

If you're learning Japanese, you might as well learn how read each word. Learning through listening alone is possible but takes longer. If at some point you decide to read manga, the knowledge will help you.
>how do i learn the bare minimum of japanese just to be able to understand 50% of what's going on in the anime so i can acquire the rest naturally like i've done with every other language i speak?
become an ajatter and immerse every day.

Freetard

learn vocabulary and basic grammar. read manga.

Obenkyo

BEWARE OF THIS RUSSIAN SCAMMMER AND THIEF

Report his advertisements on jp, v, g, and elsewhere

Attached: inbound2492636704558783690.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

Him admitting to being a spammer

Attached: inbound3708525124552826955.jpg (1508x3968, 1.04M)

BEWARE OF THIS INDIAN SCAMMMER AND THIEF
Analcream is trying to shit on the best language learning site to shill his own garbage instead.

Attached: 1501829469342.png (1833x1341, 477.31K)

Attached: impossible to learn japanese.png (1637x1088, 1.45M)

Tatsumoto does not even know the basics of programming, he thinks sorting is faster than finding the max of an array (The reason he has no idea what this code is doing is because he blindly copy-paste steals from other devs without understanding it himself)

Attached: inbound8491854709337422456.png (563x467, 30.16K)

because it's the same one guy shilling over and over.
give him time. eventually he'll realize nobody cares and stops

Analcream has stolen most of hist code from Tatsumoto

don't you have a "relationship" with your lover matt to maintain rather than spamming Any Forums?

Attached: inbound792686854317746492.png (643x609, 264.42K)

memorizing song lyrics song lyrics is very efficient
just try to memorize and translate your favorite japanese songs

yp guus, this is tatsucuckhold, he uses this technique, he probably made the thread too and is frequently banned for it, he just spams his shit site everywhere

of late hes been spamming cp too

oh and he has a powerful all overriding scat fetish, no matter where he is he starts asking for analcream on the double, preferably from the source

Who the fuck cares about these fags, just learn Japanese.

you should go back to pisscord to cry about whiteoids there, analfaggot

Attached: 1519890057859.png (458x374, 59.42K)

this is a spam ad thread, op does it all the time in several boards including jp, a, g, etc and other chans, just a mentally ill spammer astroturfing

he never fucking stops is the problem

lmao analcream don't you have a "relationship" with your lover yoga? you even lick his boots to promote your shitty youtube.

Attached: 1530602529243.jpg (613x437, 59.33K)

Having listening as the only goal makes it easy, but also bad in my opinion. Anime still has signs and other things you want to read, and being able to utilize Japanese subtitles goes a long way as well. Besides, you'll eventually want to read manga, VNs and LNs, right? If you want to do listening only, you're going to have to rely on translated subtitles, VOIP with japs who are willing to teach you or help you practice (usually in exchange for you teaching them English or whatever), and actual lessons in school.

Just learn kana, it'll take like 6-12 hours of your time. Both for kana and kanji, writing is a good way to memorize for some. You can also utilize sites that basically just show you a, for example a "メ" and you simply input "me". Drill that for a few hours until guess 95% of them correctly, then start reading anything simple, people seem to go for Yotsubato! Since a lot of reading material for younger gens will have furigana, you're gonna have an easy time with them once you get a decent vocabulary and grasp of grammar; besides grinding Anki, you have several other options for both, like readers, textbooks, crash courses like Tae Kim's guide (I recommend utilizing a more concrete dictionary for grammar when you want to look it up, his guide is crude but short), etc.

When you're doing kanji, I recommend first learning the 214 parts from which kanji are composed. Do this by writing them until you get good at them, then start learning kanji by writing them, too. Writing helps a lot when reading handwriting and ugly/stylized fonts and you will have a much easier time remembering new ones as you keep encountering them.

Also, whatever you do, do not listen to pic related. You're destined to make it.

Attached: 1548147577168.png (200x240, 69.37K)

its going off full blast, yep its a tatsucuckhold spam thread
streamable.com/9wv6sn

Your Patreon spam does not belong on Any Forums, buy a banner if you want to advertise your paywalled course

Attached: inbound1582329948550439027.png (1856x1428, 269.55K)

holy chad
this guy makes it

Attached: 1652364667969.jpg (679x387, 47.59K)

You can actually spot analfaggot's blatant lies by the claim that tatsumoto is russian.

Attached: 1550986015744.png (398x70, 9.03K)

yooooo i made this post first! this is my meme! its our meme now!
glorious!
>and what do we say to tatsucuckhold?
>eat shit tatsucuckhold

Attached: 8(1).jpg (1280x1707, 243.77K)