The king is back

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 2.56.04 PM.png (1454x992, 938.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7PtTLHfaYWs
twitter.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=7PtTLHfaYWs

bump, first time I see his video, why is he doing that, his code doesn't make sense and he's not even pretending the webpage is hosted locally there literally is twitter.com on the top of the url
what is his endgame ?

to be leethaxx0r in his school and hopefully get some pajeetas

good morning sir excellent video i make twitter com ewbsite like you

kek
pls Any Forums don't make him kys

but bro 3hrs ?? are you sure he's not just schizo ???

Attached: 1650750608590.jpg (830x1024, 72K)

this is insane. i kept expecting him to explain something, but after he finished reciting the app.js file he just moved on to reciting an entire css file!! and then he just opens a google search for twitter.com instead of showing what he spent 3 hours writing

I KNEEEEEL

bump

bro do you think that shit would actually compile

To be honest at his age I was fucking around playing DOFUS.
So I think he's kinda based.

Attached: full.jpg (290x218, 14.47K)

this is Any Forums clone

since he's obviously copying it from somewhere i expected it to produce something working

fuckin' based, anyone that says otherwise is a daft cunt

bump

>cheeky lads in the comments gently egging him on
based

I've decided that this kid is gigabased and just doing some intense indian-tier trolling.

Attached: watch?v=7PtTLHfaYWs02:10:24.jpg (854x480, 161.17K)

this is actually a machine learning demo he doesn't exist

Check full video again you will understand

Attached: 1652821146024.jpg (1080x849, 87.78K)

He's just writing text, not even JS. It'd just render on the page as plaintext

>header.function.floor.onclick.button.default.browser.random.length.classname.class.addEventListener.add.random.floor.onclick.class.classname.floor.button.onclick.function.class.Array.add.addEventListner.floor.random.console.log.Math.floor.random.lengh.header.console.log.length.addEventListner.add.floor.headr.function.console.log.header.add.floor.addEventListner.function.log.console.button.header.random.floor.random.header.add.function.floor.random.addEventListner.random.floor.header.function.button.onclick.addEventListner.button.function.nigger.then.header.addEventListner.add.floor.then.add.then.addEventListner.header.random.floor.function.header.random.add.onclick.floor.function.header.default.floor.button.onclick.header.function.browser.default.console.log.class.classname.length.floor.random.log.console.length.floor.browser.default.classname.onclick.button.length.function.classname.class.addEventListner

Attached: 1652406118783.jpg (858x830, 86.49K)

Absolutely based
I fucking kneel

Not sure what I was expecting, but definitely not this

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-05-17 22-00-40.png (1028x723, 800.4K)

hello Sir please don't hack my computar I beg you

>console.log(button.class.app.Math.floor.random.header.add.then.add.Console.browser.default.random.addEventListener.math.onlick.header.function.header.random.add.console.class...

Attached: 1548439266085.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

he's just typing the minified code from another monitor