Working for big tech

How the fuck do I get a job at a company like twitter? Do I just have to pretend to be a commie?

Attached: 94394943543.png (880x728, 1.1M)

you’ve shown that you’re too stupid to work at any big tech company by posting this thread

t. angry commie

i think he's too retarded and also too gay to work for any tech company at all

wdym

>pretend to be a commie
Unironically yes. You nailed it

Yes, but not blatantly so. You just need to understand their subculture's turns of phrase and their shibboleths. Be "apolitical", but use re-affirmative body language to react when they mention "diversity and inclusion" etc. and pepper your speech with commie in-group language.

You need to be subtle, though. If you come out talking about progressivism, "the cause", etc. you'll come off too strongly.

Where do you work?

so treat like I do white nationalism? I try and drop very subtle hints from time to time. there's one guy I know who's down but he'd be in an MC in another less comfortable life, I want to find the guys you don't look twice at. I fly a sonnerad (sp?) among some yurop flag patches on a work bag, its brazen but normies don't pay any attention if its not a swastika or SS symbol. even then I bet you could fly SS pretty easily and not be readily noticed

inb4 go back, put lennin stickers or a Marx beard on your fagbook to imply leftism without being overt. maybe something more nich for more cred

I'm not going to say exactly where, but I work for a FAGMAN company.

Yeah, the more niche, the better.

Are the majority of your colleagues commies or leftists?

Meds

Why do you want to work for them, user?

Attached: 0421ff14-b626-4d74-825f-001b8675d584.jpg (780x520, 78.05K)

No, not really. Most people I work with are pretty average, center-left people by my reckoning.

Lots of immigrants from China, Eastern Europe, and India, as well. They tend to be more indifferent towards politics and American progressive culture altogether.

same as any other
>step 1: masters degree
>step 2: spend a year memorizing every leetcode
>step 3: spend a few weeks practicing your commie blm larp
it’s that easy. Any job you want. 300k starting

I see, is it the hiring people that are leftists which make it easier for leftists to be hired then?

There's certainly a vicious cycle element to it.
The biggest factor is simply that progressivism is the dominant ideology in present-day America. Thus, hiring people that lean left is a way to prevent bad PR in a world where the worst possible scandals involve allegations of racism, sexism, etc.
Finally, there is a statistical bias towards the left in big coastal cities, where most of these companies are based - as well as in college graduates, who are most of the people who get hired by them.

>The biggest factor is simply that progressivism is the dominant ideology in present-day America.
they are an extreme minority.

Yeah, they're mostly ESG larps and happenstance beliefs.

A white pill is all those clownish fashionable beliefs will vanish if power changes hands and talking heads says it's bad & unfashionable.

Smart and educated people tend to be left wing. It's not exactly easy to run a leading tech company and hire overwhelmingly right wing personalities.