Bank off R

How do I make money off this shit (particularly in stocks and big money moves)

Attached: images.jpg (259x195, 5.33K)

buy low sell high. It isn't rocket science.

Its just statistic software. It is a programming language who's domain is statistics. Its kind of like JavaScript, but instead of being designed for the web its designed to model statistics.
>How do I make bank off of JavaScript?
Write something that makes use of JavaScript that you can monetize.
>how do I make bank off R.
Make something that you can monetize with R. You should probably study some stock fundamentals and try encoding them into R. Then get beat the fuck out when you get out maneuvered by one made by professionals running on a bigger computer at Goldman Sachs that priced in your prediction seconds before and had a direct line to a trading house with almost no latency on the trade. The funny thing is that even if you actually build it correctly you'll think you fucked something up and waste more time until realizing that trades that can be calculated are already being done by huge conglomerate banks. Then you'll realize that the real money is by making fantast football not fun for anyone as you apply the algorithm there because less people do that, but get beat out by a nerd who had the same idea as you 5 years ago and built something better. Then realize you are wasting your time and get a real job that or find a specific niche and hope that you can keep it.

>hurr day trading on random walks is the only way to make money on stonks!
You can come up with strategies that aren't competing on a day-trade timescale.

Keep running regressions until your wife leaves you

>wife

Attached: ohoh.jpg (588x1050, 331.72K)

You are genuinely retarded

Why use R when python exists tho

>shitcoin holder's cope: the post

you dont' lol
R is for data analysts and data scientists

>mfw maths degree statistics module is exclusively R and computing modules are only for computer scientists
How fucked am I if I want to become a data scientist?

lol

Pic related

Attached: 1652750611408.jpg (1080x1080, 106.48K)

The only way to make money is to already have money

Get a real job, if you are retarded just get a cushy government analyst job and after some experience fuck off to the private sector

Not that fucked. Outside of the syntax the linalg R library is very simple and similar to scipy/numpy.

You are going to be competing because you have a limited number of meaningful variables to pick from. The variables that are most correlated with success are ones the the big banks already know about and have machines to take advantage of before you. Machines built with custom hardware for ML with programmers that are very intelligent. It is extremely unlikely you are going to outperform them or have a machine that beats there's.

Never held crypto thought it was an interesting idea, but dealing with setting up a public relay made me question if it would ever take off in a meaningful sense. I also questioned if it could live up to its gold claim which honestly we are seeing that narrative collapse with this market down tick. Monero is the only meaningful coin, but for it to truly win it needs to be more innovative or remain a niche for criminals.

Im a data scientist, let me tell you right now. You wont make money with R.
We use R sparingly, only for statistics. 90% of the job is done with python (pandas and matplolib) and a little bit of shell script.

what kind of stuff you do? I'm interested on data science but job aplications ask for engineers and math phds

this, just learn Python at this point

I work for a startup in the UK. Im not going to go into detail for obvious reasons.
The day to day bread and butter is fleet reports, instrument monitoring and look after databases.
I also get given projects to complete e.g
>user we are testing a new software update - test the performance parameters and tell us if its improved accuracy or not