>close button doesn't close

>>close button doesn't close
>>minimize button doesn't minimize
>>maximize button doesn't maximize
youtube.com/watch?v=-KYbHJulEo8&t=6m58s

Attached: 1635235250714.jpg (487x362, 24.01K)

>freetroon seething at what he cant afford

yeah i can swap the names of buttons and say the same thing

>>close button doesn't close
Close window button closes windows as intended
>>minimize button doesn't minimize
Since when?
>>maximize button doesn't maximize
It did, that's a relatively recent "feature" they implemented that you can undo.

>itoddlers unironically shill this garbage for free

Attached: eb59eea9.jpg (640x400, 37.95K)

shartOS is just as free

lmao argument deprecated
with the m1 even third worlder trash can afford macs

Applefags BTFO

did you watch the video, user?
Look i got a mac. I used it for years, but when I started dual booting I slowly switched to Gnome, which is like Mac but with modern features. I use windows and gnome now, windows because of my current job.

Thing is the whole thing is full of obsolete paradigms, and convenience features Gnome and Windows got for at least 5 years now are just not there. Snap window to the left or the right, split screen in three, etc. You literally need third party tools to get a complete system.

The window management is trash. As the comments and video show, the system is designed more towards smallish screens which cannot afford tiling easily. The focus is instead on virtual desktops, which are cool but its secondary for anyone that connects a monitor to those things kek.

The maximize button doesnt fill up empty space, it turns fullscreen instead. Double click on title bar is supposed to do that, but it seldom works properly.
Hiding dock and title bar is only really necessary on 13" laptops and stuff.

The close button takes the role of minimize. It doesnt close the app as the name says.
And so on. Watch it.

I used to use macOS, but Windows 7 and especially 10 really leave it in the dust in terms of window management. Windows has the superior file manager as well, with one exception: Finder's expandable tree mode is pretty damn nice.

Who uses windows with decorations?
Excepting images on Any Forums, I haven't seen a title bar, close button, etc in at least a decade.

>WHY DO YOU NEED THAT STOP NEEDING THAT

macOS is okayish for people who like to surf instagram and watch movies on netflix. Thats totally it, its not aimed at people who need some workflow going on, and thats why its UI is pretty much aimed at retards who can barely lace their shoes

fp, as always, bp

It's unreal how bad MacOS and Windblows 11 are these days. MacOS hasn't change much in over a decade and a half.
I think they just can't change anything because of legacy users and it would upset their established boomerbase they're farming out.

Attached: 1641695338253.gif (500x375, 3.64M)

A M1 Macbook costs more than 1k dumb freetard

fpbp
/thread

Attached: Trump-Thumbs-Up.jpg (992x558, 48.22K)

DILATE THIS

Look at how smooth those graphics are tho.

899 is the low end one
Student discount cuts another 100 iirc (or 200?)
Used is half that
Next time type apple.com on your nav bar ok?

shit i forgot
they also offer in 12 payments with zero interest, 80 dollars a month for the $999 model
anyone can afford that, even college students