This is the most money i ever spent on a mouse, say something nice about it

This is the most money i ever spent on a mouse, say something nice about it

Attached: 977C7F21-3865-487F-AD8F-4DFDC524DE2D.jpg (1118x823, 329.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v5BhECVlKJA&t=1503s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Logitech nice double click. Go with ROCCAT instead.

>wireless

biggest fucking myth, i have been using my g502 without problems for over 3 years now
plus i paid 40$ for it so 3 years is plenty for that amount of money and i expect it to last even a couple more

Wym by this ?

And I looked it up that’s too expensive for my needs. I just play the epic store games lol.

I use the same, based negligible latency wireless with removable battery (fuck built in ones, i use rechargeable AA never wait to charge mouse bullshit).Only bad thing is that its back weighted but that's fixable with some minor or major mods.Never double clicked in the 3 or so years of use.

>wireless
enjoy your rsi

> Never double clicked in the 3 or so years of use.
How do you open files

Did your mouse come with scratches on it? WHY THE FUCK DOES the clicking bit of my mouse have scratches on it? Are these stupid chinks putting the plastic in one big bag where it bangs together constantly?

Why would wireless cause RSI?

Logitech is trash.
Bluetooth is trash.
Zowie is goated because of clean designs and zero bloat or unnecessary 1337 haxx0r g4m3r design elements. No laughably shitty software needed etc either. Vaxee is also a good brand.

no its not its basic materials science... zoomers arent the same man, thats the class the retarded kids and stoners went to so they didnt have to take physics when i was a kid...
youtube.com/watch?v=v5BhECVlKJA&t=1503s
its a sweet mouse but you should spend a few more bucks because it has some flaws right out of the box. nothing big though.
- buy a pair of rechargable aa or aaa batteries for it. if you play video games the aaa low capacity ones feel more balanced just stuff tin foil in as a spacer. if you dont have a charger theres ones with a usb port and charging circuit built in that are like 5 bucks and they're totally fine.
it comes with a heavy ass brick aa alkaline out of the box.
- the skates it comes with are too thin, if you move the mouse vertically fast it will drag on most mouse pads. $3 on aliexpress for a 2 pack of tiger arc 1's make it feel great.
- it will double click in like 1-3 years, just get $2 of switches on ali at some point in the next year so you have them when. if you dont have a soldering iron its like $10 for a cheapo one and a vnice life skill that saves you $ all the time.
here let me say some good things about it. kailh 4.0s feel amazing in it. japanese omrons if you like it light.
- at some point you might want to disassemble it and remove the tensioning things underneath the main clicks. it feels even better without them.

heres why its good
+ really good shape for finger tip
+ its like 5ms wireless. faster than most wired mice. only tiny handful of mice, that are all a lot more expensive are faster.
+ p reasonable weight with a rechargable battery
+ nice side buttons
+ nice sensor
+ its the best mouse for modding, the pcb is reasonably sized and all the buttons are their own pcb. so you can shove it inside a lot of mouse shells.
+ no bloatware botnet bullshit. DONT INSTALL THE SHITWARE SOFTWARE. use the onboard memory manager. if you dont use windows just use a vm it saves settings to other pc's.

constant oxidative stress for 8 hours per day or however long you hold it

its not bluetooth its proprietary 2.4 protocol thats why it has a dongle user.
the g305's like the 2nd tier of best wireless tech in mice. logitech has an even faster chip and 1 or 2 other mice tie it. g305's the next best, and on par with the fastest wired mice in input delay.
which is really good for $40 thats why its the most popular pcb for modding and 3d print shells.
also its a pcb that works without bloatware, logitech distributes a portable .exe that saves settings to a memory chip on the mouse so you can just use it in a vm. thats about as good as you get with modern mice that have settings.
zowie is really good tho, i agree with you. probably the best for wired right now. they should be making wireless mice in the next year or two. i think they just are having trouble sourcing enough sensors of high enough quality to.

if you're worried about that you may want to put rubber cords on your mice, xxxgamerxxx mouse cords are not very shielded in order to be flexible.
the jst plugs are interchangeable on mice you can swap the cord from some 1980's shit into a mouse off the shelf with no parts.
just write the pin out down.

it's kinda small, but is built well.

I have it for my work PC

I mean primarily from the wireless transmission, although it's true that computer peripherals also do emit some EMF without shielding

It's a very good mouse and anything you spend more on a mouse is a waste of money

yeah i mean i'm not going to comment on the medical aspect of it i'm just sayin some of the stuff i've seen replacing the cord on [every mouse i've used and i sperg collect them] you're not getting a lot of shielding on these modern mice. the meta for gaming mice is to make it as flexible as possible and be able to legally sell it.

Most people here are either on Razer1337 mice or they went down the /r/gaming rabbit hole and have shit like a Zowie/Glorious Model O.
Logitech is too common and functional for them.

almost true the mods i suggested save user money
- rechargable bat costs the same as an alkaline or two, way more charge cycles
- $3 skate makes his mousepad not get fucked up, lasts longer
- $2 switches makes mouse last longer
gottem

Oh yeah absolutely I meant it in the sense that the G305 makes much more expensive mice a tad redundant.

logitech is solid if you can into soldering iron
that's way above most anons so i just tell them to buy vaxee/razer/zowie/roccat
i don't really get the brand wars i like them both. i have a bunch of other stuff but i use my rvm and meme g305 pro x superlight more than anything else.
hey look they're friends! and dusty, time to find the can.
the shells are exactly & perfectly the opposite size and shape.

Attached: 1652462171861.jpg (1024x576, 153.89K)