My expensive headphones 3,5mm jack split in half inside my fucking motherboard. Is there anything i can do...

My expensive headphones 3,5mm jack split in half inside my fucking motherboard. Is there anything i can do? Or do i have to not only buy a new headphones but a new FUCKING MOTHERBOARD aswell? I already want to die so much.

Attached: 1652509933385.jpg (4032x3024, 1.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/124001119045
headphonesty.com/2020/06/remove-broken-headphone-jack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe you can use a neodimium magnet to get it out?

this happened to me once, i clogged the port with glue when i tried to fish it out

Expensive headphones don't have 3.5mm jacks.

tap and die set retard

Solder something to it.

hes poor give him a break man

>pass user since 2012
get a life

ebay.com/itm/124001119045

$2.50

Attached: usb sound.jpg (1600x1600, 210.21K)

>usa seller

Attached: 1647089660280.png (800x533, 555.81K)

Dont use a neodimium magnet, you could damage you motherbroad... Try to use a stick with super glue 3, dont be afraid to break your jack pin... Just change the jack...

I mean theres barely anything for the magnets to catch on to.
I'm tempted on trying this but i only have one shot, so it has to be something smaller than a match. maybe a needle

Use a set of miniature model pointed tweezers and pull it from the edge. Go slow and don't be a tard and fuck it up. Worst case scenario: Most mobos will let you use the blue port in place of the green.

Heat the hot glue stick and insert it to port with stuck jack.

Turn the machine off and gently use tweezers to pull it out. At worst, you may be able to push it you from the other side. Be gentle though so you don't harm the contacts in the jack.

Use a dac and have someone solder new jacks on your phone.
Note: you were scammed: any decent headphone has occ copper wires and jacks.

Another idea, get a tooth pick, cut it in half and use super glue to place a small dot on the wood and then on the plug. Be very careful to not contact the any other parts than the bit you want to remove. Hold it until the glue dries, don't be an impatient retard, just wait.

when the happens to me (2 times) i take the smallest drill bit i have a drill into it, then pull it out

Use a super magnet

Thanks for suggestions guys but this was the last straw. I'm done with this shit and life. I'll see you on the other side.

Did you just buy a new MOBO lol

use 2 component epoxy adhesive instead of super glue. You'll need less than a drop of it and the glue will be able to hold to a needle. + ask /diy/

All these posts and nobody told you the pen trick headphonesty.com/2020/06/remove-broken-headphone-jack/
Disappointed in Any Forums.
Who even cares about your motherboard's 3.5 plug you're not supposed to use that with high end headphones.
Quit being a faggot user. $3 chink soldering iron. Put a new plug on your headphones, its a skill you should learn if you're not a faggot anyways.
Buy a $7 Apple DAC like you should have in the first place and plug your newly repaired headphones in that instead.
Simple.

How about you take that pen and stuck it deep in your ass, fag? As you can see in OP's pic, it won't work.

Why does user even care about repairing his motherboard's 3.5 jack in the first place is the better question.
He's really acting suicidal on Any Forums over the loss of the $0.50 dac built into his motherboard?
When these things are like $7 and have a significantly, not even on the same planet better dac chip anyways?
If you want to actually be helpful tell user how to solder a plug onto his headphones faggots.

Attached: 1623451719163.jpg (800x374, 50.12K)